Building a radial engine

And yet, here you are, still looking for another...it's an addiction, I tells ya.

I think we need an 8N, an old Farmall, and an Oliver. That'll get all the old/odd options. Plus one tractor for each family member.

I think we need an 8N, an old Farmall, and an Oliver. That'll get all the old/odd options. Plus one tractor for each family member.

The Oliver needs to be propane though, gotta have one propane tractor...

The Oliver needs to be propane though, gotta have one propane tractor...

We have a 500 gallon propane tank now, so that could work. It's tempting to convert at least one of our cars to propane since our drives are local.

I would, especially in low flat country.

The ROI is the hard part. I have cars that are new enough that the conversion cost isn't trivial. I'd be looking at years for ROI, even if gas went up in price.

And a pedal tractor for the baby.

The ROI is the hard part. I have cars that are new enough that the conversion cost isn't trivial. I'd be looking at years for ROI, even if gas went up in price.

In Aus it was <$1500 to convert for a dual fuel kit. Considering the fuel was 40% of the price with only a 30% loss in efficiency, ROI was pretty good at $7/100km. ROI was figured around 20,000km.

In Aus it was <$1500 to convert for a dual fuel kit. Considering the fuel was 40% of the price with only a 30% loss in efficiency, ROI was pretty good at $7/100km. ROI was figured around 20,000km.

Well, if we use the same $1500 and 40% with today's gas prices (I think those are low), it's over 30k miles for me, which is on the order of 3 years. Seeing as I've had this car for close to 1 year and my normal life is 2-4 years between cars, that seems unlikely to break even.

looks bdass Jesse

now on a more serious note can you just copy/ paste a picture of say... a naked chick and that thing will just print it ?

Back