Bud Light

i thought so too jesse. Silent Killer Gas Passer, Really Stinky Breath Breather Outer, and Gasoline BBQ Starter about had me rolling on the floor laughing/crying at work.

These guys were on "Bob and Tom" last fall when I was spending 12+ hrs/day in my TerraGator spreading fertilizer. They worked "together" for something like 5 years before they ever met in person. One guy would do the reading, then send it to the background guy, then back and forth till they had it just right.

It was awesome hearing them do them on-the-fly on the radio.

-Chris

I hadn't heard the Mr. Airline Meal Chef one before. Really funny. :D

Ghery said:
I hadn't heard the Mr. Airline Meal Chef one before. Really funny. :D

I hadn't either, hilarious.

Chicken, or beef? Chicken, or beef?

Mr. Discount Airline Pilot Guy was actually taken off the air - read an article about it several months ago. I guess it created quite the uproar, and understandably so.

What was so inaccurate about it? or was that the problem?

tonycondon said:

When I try to click those links, it takes me to his home page. When I click the link for the FAQ about why it does that, it explains that you need to do it from THAT page, and no other. So I click the link to THAT page, and try again, and I go back to the home page. Right-click, Save Link As... doesn't work either. Tried Firefox and IE.

Not sure what's up.

Funny, his site is about diis'ing .NET, but he's got a PHP error in the upper right corner of the home page in his code to load a random photo. he he he.

Back