Bubonic Plague in Denver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hantavirus anyone?

It can be a real problem with the rodents at unmanned radio sites. You want at least a little PPG if you’re going to clean up the mess and plug the holes the critters are getting into the building through.

If you didn't understand it as written you never will, then argue about it.

Because this ..

Too bad it isn't allowed to infect the shi-holes of America.

sounds like there are areas of the country that you think are “shi-holes” and that you would like the plague to infect them. If that is what you meant, it speaks volumes as to what type of individual you are. If it isn’t what you meant then I would have liked you to elaborate so that I do not unfairly form an even lower opinion of you.

Oh btw, what is a pea-tree dish?

The https://www.cdc.gov. is warning of the homeless centers of LA and several others are the super pea-tree dish to develop the next super virus.

The media trying to scare you. Species of Cynomys are a reservoir for Yersinia. That's been known for quite some time. The ground squirrel (what those things are) Yersinia isn't likely to be antibiotic resistant. The stuff running around the third world is.

Last edited:
Tom- That describes the plague, but it still doesn't mention LA, nor anything else you wrote below:
Too bad it isn't allowed to infect the shi-holes of America.

The https://www.cdc.gov. is warning of the homeless centers of LA and several others are the super pea-tree dish to develop the next super virus.

Now I ask you...do you really wish people whom you've never met to be infected with a medieval disease? Why would you want to wish such a disease on them? Do you see yourself as a good person for wishing a literal plague on anyone?

Bourbon...... for pilots who have never used their plane to fly to the Caribbean and discover Rum....

Rum has it's place, no doubt, like in island-y drinks. I'm partial to a good pain killer! But, straight up, I prefer brown liquor and usually Irish whiskey or bourbon at that.

Tom- That describes the plague, but it still doesn't mention LA, nor anything else you wrote below:

Now I ask you...do you really wish people whom you've never met to be infected with a medieval disease? Why would you want to wish such a disease on them? Do you see yourself as a good person for wishing a literal plague on anyone?

I don't wish it on anyone. I think it is possible, though, a deadly disease for which there is no cure at first, hitting the world's population.

I do wish I'm equipped and capable enough to get my family through it if it does happen. I'm not a prepper, I don't hoard food or ammo or anything like that, I just hope my skills earned in my life are enough.

To you,, wouldn't try, not worth the time

So, you admit that your bigotry and hatred exists. You just don’t want to debate it because you know there is no defense for it. It’s so sad that people like you exist with the sort of hatred that would make them wish the plague on other people. I bet the “shi-holes” as you describe them are places full of people of different colors, different religions, and different sexuality than you. Your type has really crawled out from under your rocks over the last few years. It is your beliefs that need to undergo a mass extinction, not the people that you despise.

It can be a real problem with the rodents at unmanned radio sites. You want at least a little PPG if you’re going to clean up the mess and plug the holes the critters are getting into the building through.
Oh, I know. Once upon a time I worked on MW/AM directional arrays.

So, you admit that your bigotry and hatred exists. You just don’t want to debate it because you know there is no defense for it. It’s so sad that people like you exist with the sort of hatred that would make them wish the plague on other people. I bet the “shi-holes” as you describe them are places full of people of different colors, different religions, and different sexuality than you. Your type has really crawled out from under your rocks over the last few years. It is your beliefs that need to undergo a mass extinction, not the people that you despise.
Dude...C'mon! That is NOT what Tom meant. He’s referring to the people that are out to cause harm to others and to those people, I'd be all for the plague infesting them. I have no sympathy for those folks.

Dude...C'mon! That is NOT what Tom meant. He’s referring to the people that are out to cause harm to others and to those people, I'd be all for the plague infesting them. I have no sympathy for those folks.
Why do you feel he meant for that interpretation? Why didn't he explain it that way? I asked him in such a way as allow him to clarify what he wrote.

Furthermore, the links he posted had absolutely nothing to support what he wrote about LA, "pea-tree dish", or homeless- none of those words occurred in either link (assuming petri dish).

What makes you believe I give a rat's a$$ what you think
You may care what others think. The way your replies were written haven't given anyone cause to interpret them other than as they have been written.

read post 37,

Why. should I defend myself to you.
You want to hate me? go ahead it make no difference to me.

I think the pea-tree is here. Whizzing matches happen underneath its loving branches.
And that is a big problem in the Shi- holes of America.
It will require a very drastic method to clean up these areas.
watch " Seattle is dying" you'll know what I mean.

You two having a peeing match here is killing Seattle? :)

Good point.

watch the vid, you'll realize what we are talking about.

seattle is dying
You still haven't clarified these citations- neither mention "homeless centers", "LA", "petri dish", nor "super virus"

Still interesting that your way of dealing with poor people is to literally give them a plague.

Last edited:
Still interesting that your way of dealing with poor people is to literally give them a plague.
You know a quicker way?
They'll do it to themselves anyway sooner or later.
the rat infested tent cities already have all the ingredients.

You know a quicker way?
They'll do it to themselves anyway sooner or later.
the rat infested tent cities already have all the ingredients.

Wow.

The words coming to my mind right now in regards to you and your viewpoint will likely get me banned so I’ll just say wow.

Wow.

Not a single racist thing was said above or linked. You’re not one of those who tosses that around for no reason, are you?

If you don’t believe that calling some places in the US shi-holes and wanting to give the people there the plague has racist underpinnings, you are naive. I bet if we were to get an honest answer from the one individual, his racist beliefs would be obvious. However people love to speak in code. But the truth frequently is hard to disguise.

And my reply to schmookeeg’s post wasn’t an attack on his post but rather on the mentality of the other posts in the thread that led up to his post referencing the term shi-hole.

Not a single racist thing was said above or linked. You’re not one of those who tosses that around for no reason, are you?
I’m beginning to think so.
If you don’t believe that calling some places in the US shi-holes and wanting to give the people there the plague has racist underpinnings, you are naive. I bet if we were to get an honest answer from the one individual, his racist beliefs would be obvious. However people love to speak in code. But the truth frequently is hard to disguise.

And my reply to schmookeeg’s post wasn’t an attack on his post but rather on the mentality of the other posts in the thread that led up to his post referencing the term shi-hole.
Do you really think you’re going to change someone’s way of thought by complaining about it on the internet? Not everyone believes the same way you do. Let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back