Breath easy.

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
We will be off line for awhile. Don't panic, we will be on the road to see the G/Kid, and the naval museum at Pensacola. We'll check in when we have wifi.

Next door to Pensacola is the Armament Museum just off of Eglin AFB. Quite a few outside static displays (SR71,B52,F15 etc) but inside really nice with planes and armaments used on planes. If you're in that area, about 45 min east. Not as big as the Naval Museum:D but not small either. Careful of all the spring breakers down there! :D

You'll love the museum at NAS Pensacola. I have probably been there six or more times, always spend better part of a day there. Stay safe!

Have a great time Tom.....:D
Plan too, direct via back roads to Las Vegas, (hate freeways) & Williams Az. for the train ride to the grand canyon, then to drop of parts in Litchfield Park Az, then the PIMI museum, at Tucson. after that is Odessa Tx to drop off more parts, then San-Antonio for a week or 2, then Pensacola. and return thru Tulsa to pick up parts, see friends, then Durango Co. for the train ride to Silverton Co. & back then a few days day trippen Mesa Verde national park. (cliff dwellers and all that) then ?? who knows.

We will be off line for awhile. Don't panic,
Wresting panic into submission.
If going through Texas at least, you have plenty of POA friends to visit. Or if'n help of any kind is needed.

Wresting panic into submission.
If going through Texas at least, you have plenty of POA friends to visit. Or if'n help of any kind is needed.
We'd love to meet a few on line friends. schedule is loose so we may.

I assume you're going the south route this time of year, but you know you're welcome in Denver anytime too.
I wish, but coming home we are Tulsa, Durango, Salt Lake.

Williams AZ tonight, train ride in the morning.

PIMA museum today. very disappointed no bone yard tour / bus ride, on Sunday.

Could you at least walk around the main yard?
we did that, took about all of 2 hours. conspicuous absents E-2, F8, they have about half the inventory showing, that they were showing in 2003 when we were here.

Have a good trip ,have been to the museum several times,enjoy the visit.

Back