BREAKING NEWS

The honeymoon is long over!

He's uh, busy, you know, bouncing mattress and all that involves.

You think he had his ejection handle pulled?
Nope, still here! Just been crazy busy, this time of year can be rough. Have still been able to do a little flying (though still no call from my buddy eman to go fly in his new mooney...never mind that I took him to pick it up...it's cool). I get to do some more flying tomorrow (with my other friend that actually lets me fly his plane, not eman). Will be rolling out of SVH at 6:00 AM tomorrow headed to DAB. Dilly Dilly.

Nope, still here! Just been crazy busy, this time of year can be rough. Have still been able to do a little flying (though still no call from my buddy eman to go fly in his new mooney...never mind that I took him to pick it up...it's cool). I get to do some more flying tomorrow (with my other friend that actually lets me fly his plane, not eman). Will be rolling out of SVH at 6:00 AM tomorrow headed to DAB. Dilly Dilly.

ouch, 2 things workin against u..........1) I'm wheels up tomorrow at 6:15am with an empty right seat and 2) my plane is a "dilly dilly free zone". yeah, can't be having pax saying 'dilly dilly' in the BonooneyMoonanza.

DILLY, DILLY...

@eman1200 is soo busy he doesnt fly is own plane.. from what I heard.. I even offered to fly it for him.. But he told me he has seen my flying and decline my offer... go figure.. lol

back to the regularly scheduled program.. 6am, hell no too damn cold... pics or else it didnt happen.. :D

ouch, 2 things workin against u..........1) I'm wheels up tomorrow at 6:15am with an empty right seat and 2) my plane is a "dilly dilly free zone". yeah, can't be having pax saying 'dilly dilly' in the BonooneyMoonanza.

1)Where are you headed at 6:15 AM? I didn't know you function that early in the morning. 2)Whatever dude.

DILLY, DILLY...

@eman1200 is soo busy he doesnt fly is own plane.. from what I heard.. I even offered to fly it for him.. But he told me he has seen my flying and decline my offer... go figure.. lol

back to the regularly scheduled program.. 6am, hell no too damn cold... pics or else it didnt happen.. :D

Declined after seeing your flying? Not cool. If I had a plane I'd let you fly it. I think he likes to just look at it on the ramp, however I did run into him at my home airport a few weeks ago (he was just passing through, no where near as classy as where he parks) so I know he has flown it at least twice now! And I will try to snap some pics. I am flying to the fuel stop and my friend is flying the second leg. I will try to get some good pics.

1)Where are you headed at 6:15 AM? I didn't know you function that early in the morning. 2)Whatever dude.

Declined after seeing your flying? Not cool. If I had a plane I'd let you fly it. I think he likes to just look at it on the ramp, however I did run into him at my home airport a few weeks ago (he was just passing through, no where near as classy as where he parks) so I know he has flown it at least twice now! And I will try to snap some pics. I am flying to the fuel stop and my friend is flying the second leg. I will try to get some good pics.

to be fair to eman, he did say he was joking.. I think.. lol

1)Where are you headed at 6:15 AM? I didn't know you function that early in the morning. 2)Whatever dude.....

you're right, I'm not going anywhere at 6:15am, eff that. and how quickly we forget, you were the first one I offered right seat to ANY weekend you want from february all the way to November.

Ha ha, well it was from November to February...so I guess I missed my window. Maybe a random Thursday morning or I will have to wait it out until Thanksgiving.

Does anyone else see the phrase, “Breaking News” and think, “Lord I hope so... and I hope it stays broke.” LOL.
Once upon a time there was a little boy who watched the sheep. He thought it was fun to yell "Breaking News, the wolf is coming......................

How'd you get all those wind flags to show up in your windscreen? HUD? Looks like a decent tailwind.

Back