Brand New

rvpjuv20

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
RyanParker
First time posting.

This last Sunday I went up for my introductory flight out of Auburn, CA. Love it!

Looks like this upcoming Sunday will be my very first real lesson! Can't wait.

Welcome,congrats on the flight. Enjoy the lessons.nif you have questions just ask.

Welcome

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

First time posting.

This last Sunday I went up for my introductory flight out of Auburn, CA. Love it!

Looks like this upcoming Sunday will be my very first real lesson! Can't wait.

I used to live in Auburn CA. My dad still lives there.
If you get a chance I would like to see some aerial pictures of Auburn.

Welcome! There will be things you will find challenging and may at times feel are impossible. With determination and money, you too will be a pilot! Good luck!

Fly under the bridge. I have loads of fun. FYI there are wires downstream a bit. Fallen off that bridge as well which is even more fun then flying under it.

Fly under the bridge. I have loads of fun. FYI there are wires downstream a bit. Fallen off that bridge as well which is even more fun then flying under it.

Sorry, what bridge are you talking about? And yes I will take photo's of auburn muni!

Yes Alex. Ya I won't be flying under the foresthill bridge.

Definitely safe, that's a ton of room.

I don't think is a good Idea to recommend to a newbie to fly under a bridge. Enough room yes. Once you approach the bridge you will get fixated on it and smack right into it. :hairraise: Not say it has happened but it could.

Last edited:
I don't think is a good Idea to recommend to a newbie to fly under a bridge. Enough room yes. Once you approach the bridge you will get fixated on it and smack right into it. :hairraise: Not say it has happened but it could.

If it's your day to die, it's your day to die. You'd be at greater risk driving over the bridge than flying under it. I'm not recommending it to anyone, if they don't know the rule of 'never look at what you want to avoid, always look where you want to go' this is a good time to learn it. I'm just saying it's safe enough that I would not consider it a high risk maneuver, but then I fly under the electric wires at the end of a field as well.

Back