Brain Gnats (Music stuck in yo noggin)

So how many times have you prompted one of the kiddos to start singing it?

I am embarrassed to admit how often this happens.
We have multiple versions of it.

My daughter started getting annoyed by it too which prompted her to invent the 1 line version of the song that just goes:
"This is the song that's kind of short"

OR as the ringtone on his phone... OR as a ringback tone when mrs 6PC calls.

OR as the ringtone on his phone... OR as a ringback tone when mrs 6PC calls.

I like the way you think...

He could also put as the startup sound on any computers they have in the house...

Replace the doorbell with it!

:stirpot:

I think I'm going to stop before Mrs. 6PC finds me and shuts me up permanently...

I like the way you think...

He could also put as the startup sound on any computers they have in the house...

Replace the doorbell with it!

:stirpot:

I think I'm going to stop before Mrs. 6PC finds me and shuts me up permanently...

Great ideas. though, i am going to stop before she tells my wife how much time i spend on POA

Tablet brick potato llama,
llama llama duck.

Nauga,
who was once a treehouse

For those with small kids

"Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog"

Its the clubhouse! Luckily that was at the tail end of my childhood so I only ever heard it if I was babysittin siblings.:mad2:

If you have a girl then you've probably had your share of "Let it Go":wink2:

This morning my husband's refrain was "Nothin' but the dead and dying back in my little town ...":mad2:

I can get him back with the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. :devil:

Its the clubhouse! Luckily that was at the tail end of my childhood so I only ever heard it if I was babysittin siblings.:mad2:

If you have a girl then you've probably had your share of "Let it Go":wink2:

apparently my stepdaughter is into frozen right now. She's 9.. fortunately is in CA with my wife's brother for the year

Back