BQ1 this Saturday the 3rd, noonish?

eeeeeehhh maybe. I got a lot goin on but might try to make it. my guess is there'll be a ton of bikers there. I'd show up, find the biggest baddest one and punch him in the face. no one will mess with you after that.

eeeeeehhh maybe. I got a lot goin on but might try to make it. my guess is there'll be a ton of bikers there. I'd show up, find the biggest baddest one and punch him in the face. no one will mess with you after that.

Cause they'll all be busy beating the stuffing out of you?

I read this as "bbq" and was about to rag on you guys for not letting us know where the grub be at..,,,

HA. HAHAH. HAhahaha. wouldn't that be funny. bbq.....BQ1.....I could see how you could totally think BQ1 had bbq. and that we weren't telling you about it. haha. so silly, bbq at BQ1....

Hmmmm, not sure. Could you show me how to first?

my guess is there'll be a ton of bikers there. I'd show up, find the biggest baddest one and punch him in the face. no one will mess with you after that.
Isn’t that what happens at all these fly-in’s. I’ve never been.

I read this as "bbq" and was about to rag on you guys for not letting us know where the grub be at..,,,
There has been some talk now and then about getting an AWOS system and changing the identifier to KBBQ.

And yes, if it is unclear, BQ1 is indeed about BBQ. All about BBQ.
upload_2020-10-1_8-1-33.png

BTW, sorry I can't make it Saturday. These days i am more if a weekday traveler.

Back