Bought into a 182P

'fraid I'm with Jose. I tried reading DenverPilot's posts but they are too long, too many thoughts all disconnected. Ain't got time for that. I don't come here often, I'm not a regular and this reminds me why not.

Wow. Arguing about this stuff. Simply amazing.

Yeah, it is an interesting style. Either short, personal attacks or, when called on something, he spews some long winded, non-coherent diatribe that nobody can follow, thus he believes everyone agrees and absorbed the wisdom.

That is why it is somewhat ironic that he tries teaching in the threads, while people glaze over and scroll.

Even to the point, laughingly, when he encourages the use of scrolling to skip past his treatises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standard personal attack from ol' Jose when he's bored.

I harbor no I'll will toward him, he's droll and boring,

More...

More...

Still here Jose?

Careful. Starting to get close to personal attacks.

Why not make this thread about aviation, instead of about you.

Maybe something about learning have to identify your infamous "garbage" approaches and how drivers of 182s have lots of tools to land the plane, including some big old flaps, and don't have to just keep orbiting the pattern until they somehow, randomly end up at the runway, or run out of fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as the drivers, pilots, and aviators, I'll admit to stealing that line. It's from a multi tens of thousands of hours DPE who added, "As an instructor you'll know them when you see them fly. And we are striving to create the latter, not the former two types. Keep that in mind as you start doing this. Lots of folks out there are happy creating and evaluating the first two, but strive to create the latter."

So I'll get back to ya in 20 years on that one with wiser words. LOL. I'm going to assume the guy isn't wrong, for now. :)

I was reading an article about pilots versus aviators which discussed pressuring the controls vs. moving them. I bummed a ride in a Cessna 140 yesterday, and that distinction became very clear, very quickly.

Your measure of success clears up for folks what your real reason for being here is. Trolling. Getting you to keep doing it is super easy.

My measure of success is my entertainment, my education, and then if I leave the world a better place.

Shorter responses by you, indicating your frustration, meet 2 of my 3 goals....

#SuccessAgain

My measure of success is my entertainment, my education, and then if I leave the world a better place.

Shorter responses by you, indicating your frustration, meet 2 of my 3 goals....

#SuccessAgain

I'm not frustrated at anything, certainly not you.

You think trolling out of your own boredom (since you also consider it entertainment) makes the world a better place. Makes sense considering your other goals in posting here.

You want an education in trolling someone who doesn't care? I'll be happy to assist but it's an odd goal.

It's somewhat entertaining for me, just to see how far you'll go with it, I must admit. Always interesting to see just how far anonymous keyboard warriors will go, in terms of bad human behavior.

What else have you got big guy? Because this is stuck at you and your questionable "mystery" goals and repetitive boring posts about them. LOL.

I'm not frustrated at anything, certainly not you.

You think trolling out of your own boredom (since you also consider it entertainment) makes the world a better place. Makes sense considering your other goals in posting here.

You want an education in trolling someone who doesn't care? I'll be happy to assist but it's an odd goal.

It's somewhat entertaining for me, just to see how far you'll go with it, I must admit. Always interesting to see just how far anonymous keyboard warriors will go, in terms of bad human behavior.

What else have you got big guy? Because this is stuck at you and your questionable "mystery" goals and repetitive boring posts about them. LOL.

Kinda getting wordy there, without addressing the topic on the thread. See if you can stick to the topic and not get into personal bickering.

Good luck.

#FailedThatTime

Kinda getting wordy there, without addressing the topic on the thread. See if you can stick to the topic and not get into personal bickering.

Good luck.

#FailedThatTime

You killed the thread a long long time ago.

I'm sure the new 182 owner is quite enjoying his airplane.

No bickering here. Not even arguing. Just helping you toward your goal of self enjoyment... er, education about self enjoyment.

You're gettin' pretty good at it, I see. Excellent job.

Jose is meeting his goals here, folks. Doing a fine job of it, too. Look at how entertained and educated he is!

Don't pay the detractors any mind. You're doing what you should be doing, and if you feel a go-around is necessary do it and don't worry about what the detractors say on POA.
Here Here.... Listen to the CFII..

I fly 182's and you won't be disappointed.

After the past few years of renting or being in non-equity clubs, I finally found a good airplane to buy into. It's set up like a club, but it's an equity ownership in reality. Wet rate is simply fuel + engine reserve and we each pay pretty cheap dues a month for fixed stuff and to add buffer to the account.

Very sweet ride! And congrats on joining an equity club! This type of club is the best bet for a great man GA pilots. You'll find it far, far, far, better than renting, and far, far, better than most non-equity 'clubs'.

Back