For Sale Bose Aviation X $400 Used

Thiago Moulin

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
tmoulin
Hi everyone,

I have 5 of the Bose Aviation X with the 6 pin connector, meant for built in systems. The items all work perfectly and are in very good condition, no major damage other than regular wear. One can also purchase the adapter for $59.95 from Bose's website if meaning to use the 2 connectors.

$400 for 1, $700 for 2, $1600 for the 5. Item is located in St Louis, MO.

Attachments

• IMG_0664.jpg
    IMG_0664.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0664 copy.jpg
    IMG_0664 copy.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 60
Having a hard time uploading pictures of the product here...

Attachments

• IMG_0660.jpg
    IMG_0660.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 46
more pics...

Attachments

• IMG_0663.JPG
    IMG_0663.JPG
    347.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0661.JPG
    IMG_0661.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 41
Hello, is the product still available? I am actually looking for one older first generation Bose headset for parts.

?

A little slow on the draw today
Sorry Blue, it's an old joke in this board. A user should post a picture of a pencil with the item they're selling to prove it isn't a scam. I don't think it was directed at you though :)

This is a really good deal. Don't let the Lemo plug scare you away. I bought two A20's a while back with lemo plugs and they work just the same. Then LEMO plugs were installed in the front of my Archer and it is really great not swapping batteries around now.

This is a really good deal. Don't let the Lemo plug scare you away. I bought two A20's a while back with lemo plugs and they work just the same. Then LEMO plugs were installed in the front of my Archer and it is really great not swapping batteries around now.
Is there a LEMO to dual plug adapter? (Probably stupid question, and no, I didn't google it.)

Is there a LEMO to dual plug adapter? (Probably stupid question, and no, I didn't google it.)
yes, Lemo to Dual plug is the only adapter Bose makes (I believe). I have a generic one off of Ebay and a Bose one and I can't tell the difference. The Lemo headsets will still take batteries so with an adapter there is no noticeable degradation if any at all.

I really like Lemo Headsets. I use them back in forth between my Lemo'd plane and club planes and will probably never buy a pure dual plug again. I'm sort of passionate about it lol.

yes, Lemo to Dual plug is the only adapter Bose makes (I believe). I have a generic one off of Ebay and a Bose one and I can't tell the difference. The Lemo headsets will still take batteries so with an adapter there is no noticeable degradation if any at all.

I really like Lemo Headsets. I use them back in forth between my Lemo'd plane and club planes and will probably never buy a pure dual plug again. I'm sort of passionate about it lol.

For the Lemo Bose X you need the battery powered adapter made by pilot USA.
The non battery powered adapter only works for the A20 since the lemo box has the option for batteries. Lots of folks try the non battery adapter and waste their money. Something must power the anr right?

Back