Bocca di Falco airport in Palermo

bugsiegel

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Bugsiegel
Anyone in here fly at this airport? I believe there's a flying club based there.
In the next few months I'm headed to Italy and will be in this region of Sicily.
Would love to see the airport or even get up a bit. Happy to reciprocate in the NY City area too.

I'm certain there are pilots in Italy monitoring this site.

I love the name of the airport. Mouth of the Falcon.

Hi folks, It is my first post in here. I'm Mattia and I am an Italian ultralight (something like your LSA :D ) pilot and I use to fly in a club in Siracusa (east coast of Sicily). I've been in Palermo Boccadifalco and Catania international airport several times.

I was wondering if someone in this forum has ever talked about flying in Italy or Sicily so I found this topic! :D

I'm afraid I can't help you because actually Palermo isn't that near to Siracusa, but I'd suggest you to visit the AeroClub of Palermo which is at the airport of Palermo Boccadifalco. The civil airport of Palermo is Punta Raisi. Boccadifalco is the GA's one. I love the latter because it is within the wonderful Palermo and it is the historical airport of the town. At the website of the club you can find the fleet with many airplanes that are historical pieces for Italia's general aviation.

Hope you will enjoy your days in my country :)

P.S: I notice that this topic was opened in october 2016, but I hope that I can be still useful to you.

Last edited:
Back