Blue, Red, Purple?

Ted, did you happen to catch the squirrel antics on April 1st?? I have no control over that place whatsoever...:frown2:

I missed those, Kim! Of course, I'm not on the Purple Board. I should rectify that so I can observe (and participate!) in such antics. :)

To the OP -

You will note that thread creep is a fine art on this board. Welcome and dive in!

I missed those, Kim! Of course, I'm not on the Purple Board. I should rectify that so I can observe (and participate!) in such antics. :)

Andy (TexASH) changed EVERYONE'S avatar to a squirrel...and it was all about Dave Bahnson's squirrel hunting antics...too complicated to describe, but everyone was changing their avatar to more unique squirrel avatars...

We really need to get out more on the purple board...:redface:

Nothing wrong with mint. AS long as it is fresh and pure. I made some nice chicken breasts (or am I supposed to say chicken boobies to not run a-fowl of the RoC?) last week with a dijon and mint sauce that was very tasty.

chicken titties?

Andy (TexASH) changed EVERYONE'S avatar to a squirrel...and it was all about Dave Bahnson's squirrel hunting antics...too complicated to describe, but everyone was changing their avatar to more unique squirrel avatars...

We really need to get out more on the purple board...:redface:
Kind of like my random avatar swap a few years ago - on Apr 1 I mixed up everyone's avatars. Rather confusing to try and figure out who was posting what.

Set it back on Apr 2....

Silence of the Lambs. You never saw it?????????

Ed...I understand David better than you could ever imagine...I just like to give him crap.

Thanks for trying to help me out, though...

Last edited:
Kind of like my random avatar swap a few years ago - on Apr 1 I mixed up everyone's avatars. Rather confusing to try and figure out who was posting what.

Set it back on Apr 2....

Isn't it fun to have that control?? :D

Indeed. We do many things that make no sense whatsoever...:redface:

If you want to really take a pulse of this forum check out the Limerick thread, If you can find it.

Actually...I was thinking Joe Dirt. :D

See what I mean, Ed??

You may think you have him figured out...but he's always holding something in reserve for the surprise attack...

The truth is...he's very odd...;) I love that!

Last edited:
Back