Blue Lives Matter

I have a feeling this one is going to get interesting. Lol

latest

Blue lives, now what could that be about, hmm....

[fill in the blank] lives matter, BS

It's just a way to drive division and end fighting into the masses, because it by its nature says we are all not Americans, no you're black, you're a cop, you're white, whatever...

Don't pay attention to the government and special interests doing you broke back mountian style, look over there it's a racist, cop hater, back person, whatever.

We're all Americans, don't let gov and special interests divide and conquer.

[fill in the blank] lives matter, BS

It's just a way to drive division and end fighting into the masses, because it by its nature says we are all not Americans, no you're black, you're a cop, you're white, whatever...

Don't pay attention to the government and special interests doing you broke back mountian style, look over there it's a racist, cop hater, back person, whatever.

We're all Americans, don't let gov and special interests divide and conquer.
It's similar to what happened in Germany in the 30s. Creating group identities does divide and it also provides the basis for atrocities against those not in the in-group. We are not that far removed from undeniable evidence of how this type of division plays out.

If the slogan were only "Black Lives Matter Too" there would be far less PC backlash.

If the slogan were only "Black Lives Matter Too" there would be far less PC backlash.

Americans matter.

If you think you matter more or less based on your skin color, or profession, well...

Last edited:
Doh... blue lives matter because this is the blue board.

Careful, you could get suspended. Oh wait, you're a ....forget this post, it didn't happen. ;):)
Out of curiosity, what happens if a mod gets reported?

Feel free to report this post for insubordination.

P.S. It is a genuine question.

Last edited:
Look, guys, and gals, and this includes ones that I have personally met, and yes I am addressing the MC, but it seems like too many members have bit the dust. I'm not going to get in to who and when, but it goes back a ways. I'm not just responding to recent events.

The POA has had some incredibly talented brain trusts, and I'm not saying POA doesn't have its share at the moment, but it seems as though they have disappeared just a little to easily.

This is just an open letter to the MC. Greg, I have the utmost respect for you and love your insight in to the majors. Everskyward, likewise, your professionalism shows and by the way I like your choice in socks. SC Cutler, same thing, you have always been the voice of reasonableness. Ted, yeah we had a rough start but we're good, and you are the world expert in internal combustion engines.

Can we all just move on?

Bro, when they dumped Spin Zone, all they did was move the mess into all other forums. Getting rid of it wasn't going to stop it, they just uncapped the Geenie Bottle. I never participated Spin, but when it spilled over, I became more involved cuz I wanted to be in the cool crowd.

Just sayin.....

Look, guys, and gals, and this includes ones that I have personally met, and yes I am addressing the MC, but it seems like too many members have bit the dust. I'm not going to get in to who and when, but it goes back a ways. I'm not just responding to recent events.

The POA has had some incredibly talented brain trusts, and I'm not saying POA doesn't have its share at the moment, but it seems as though they have disappeared just a little to easily.

This is just an open letter to the MC. Greg, I have the utmost respect for you and love your insight in to the majors. Everskyward, likewise, your professionalism shows and by the way I like your choice in socks. SC Cutler, same thing, you have always been the voice of reasonableness. Ted, yeah we had a rough start but we're good, and you are the world expert in internal combustion engines.

Can we all just move on?

Bro, when they dumped Spin Zone, all they did was move the mess into all other forums. Getting rid of it wasn't going to stop it, they just uncapped the Geenie Bottle. I never participated Spin, but when it spilled over, I became more involved cuz I wanted to be in the cool crowd.

Just sayin.....

It's a bigger issue than that. I actually don't think that the presence or lack of spin zone has much to do with it. The personalities I am thinking of have always been in the main forums.

Just sayin.....
Actually, since the election, people have been relatively good at staying away from spin topics.

I have been told in private by some former members that they quit posting because of the contentious nature of many threads, as well as the locker room feel. We're trying to cut down on these types of threads and posts and some are unhappy.

I know that statement is going to bring some crack about fragile flowers, but we don't see it as catering to the sensitive. We only want to preserve some sense of decorum and respect among the members.

I do think it's all because of Spin. By keeping it contained, the business happend in the business section and the ranting, raving and debochery stayed where it needed to be.

Oh.... Doesn't anyone want to talk about Obama's assault on Police and his administration's efforts to delegitimize authority?

I do think it's all because of Spin. By keeping it contained, the business happend in the business section and the ranting, raving and debochery stayed where it needed to be.
We didn't want to support that kind of ranting and raving on the board at all. There are MANY other places for people to do that.

To clarify my agenda, my topic, and Unit 74 I love you man, but this has nothing to do with spin zone. I get your point yes, but I am talking about issues in the main primary POA forums of which many never participated in the SZ to begin with.

Just curious but can anyone provide an example of a mod saying something that could be considered against the rules? If not, why the comments that nothing happens to them?

To clarify my agenda, my topic, and Unit 74 I love you man, but this has nothing to do with spin zone. I get your point yes, but I am talking about issues in the main primary POA forums of which many never participated in the SZ to begin with.
What's your beef?

The new software calls everything a ban, even a three-day "temporary ban". These were called "suspensions" in the old software. The schedule for temporary and permanent bans are in the Rules of Conduct which everyone agreed to when they joined the forum. I realize most people click through these links, just like they do with other terms of service but here they are.

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/help/RoC/

Just curious but can anyone provide an example of a mod saying something that could be considered against the rules? If not, why the comments that nothing happens to them?
I don't think there is anything they have said against the rules. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone reports their posts occasionally for fun. Just wondering if there are any reprocussions for those reporters and if another mod has to review their post for the sake of transperancy.

Back