Blue Angels Ride Video

Very Sweet! Such scenes never fail to give me chills.

I love teaching. However, a couple weeks ago I went up by myself, still flying right seat. Though the flight had a purpose to pick up someone at a distant airport, I got a thrill out of just going up and flying from the climb out to testing my skill in a strong crosswind. There's no better feeling in my opinion.

I love One Six Right and Brian has done another great job. I'm jealous. I'd love a ride with the Blue Angels. But I'm afraid this old, out of shape 56 year old would have trouble with the g forces. :eek:

Don, thanks for posting this. I'm usually envious of the media people who get to fly with the Blue Angels, but with One Six Right Brian T. sure earned that ride. Good for him.

Wow,... amazing. "Aviation Epic" trailier also caught my eye,.. so I then clicked on One Six Right,.. Wow,...

So, after watching those, I was off to Sporty's and Ordered "One Six Right" (had to enter again for a chance at the plane right B) )

Thanks for the link.

Cool vid! Thanks!

I, too, was hooked by the Aviation Epic and 16R trailers. I'll have to put 16R on my Christmas wish-list with my wife.

Wow,... amazing. "Aviation Epic" trailier also caught my eye,.. so I then clicked on One Six Right,.. Wow,...

So, after watching those, I was off to Sporty's and Ordered "One Six Right" (had to enter again for a chance at the plane right B) )

Thanks for the link.

I purchased 3 copies of One Six Right last year, and gave one to my instructor and one to my mentor. They really appreciated it.

And no I didn't win the plane!

I got 16R about a week after it came out...I watch it far more often than I probably should. That Blue Angels video was absolutely fantastic, and the Aviation Epic trailer...I signed up for email updates!

Back