Blow in my ear and I will follow you anywhere

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
It was that thread title or "You bet your sweet bippy!"

Saw a PBS special about a favorite TV show, Laugh In. Then found this blooper reel on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFksUB9gWyk

Be sure to fast forward to 1:29 for the airplane joke.

Gary Owen: The technical difficulty originally scheduled for this time has been postponed - due to technical difficulties.

Say good night, Dick.

Last edited:
I loved Laugh-In! I watched it when I was a little kid, first run. Did not get all of the jokes but everyone looked like they were having a good time. My dad was a big fan of the show.

Sock it to me!

Last edited:
Dirty Old Man to Lady on Park Bench: "Do you beleive in the Here After"?

Lady: "Of course I do!"

DOM (as he leans over for a kiss): "Then you know what I'm here after!"

That was one of the funniest shows ever. One reason is the guest apperances by some many older, established, actors, politicians like Nixon, etc. Amazing.

Johnathan Winters was one of the funniest comedians ever.
Agreed. Amazing improvisational range.

With the only comedy on TV being sit-coms, I wonder how well a Laugh-In 2.0 using the same formula would fare today?

And who would be the ditzy blonde? (very hard to follow Goldie's performance)

And I'd love to see this happen:

"Alliance Tower, Warrior Five-Eight-Sierra."

Ernestine the controller: "A gracious good afternoon sir. Have I reached the pilot to whom I am speaking?"

(tried to think of the rest of the gag, but google-fu is weak and can't find any good quotes to inspre me.)

Oh my gracious that was funny... I'd forgotten about laugh in.

"We're the phone company. We don't have to care, sir!" Lily Tomlin was hilarious. Especially after I ended up in telco for a living, because it was true! ;)

Verrry interesting!

I loved that program. I don't know how it would work today, and you'd have a hard time coming up with the ensemble needed to make it work. But, when it was on there was nothing like it.

Back