Want To Buy Blank Slate PA-24 Comanche Project

Adam1220

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Comanche.Pilot
Hi all,

I'm in the market for a PA-24 Comanche. All options considered. Ideally one that has been sat for a while, has dated avionics, bad paint, something I can restore and make my own! Considered anywhere! Must be a Comanche though!

Hope you're an A&P or have one on speed dial, otherwise you may not enjoy the experience. Project shouldn't be hard to find, there are ramp queens and hangar queens everywhere.

It's for a fairly big project goal! I will be working with a fair few Comanche A&Ps! Are you aware of any Hangar/Ramp Queens needing to take flight?

I thought there is a a way to pull the info off an FAA database to see what’s out there. Make some cold calls or visit some fields.

Comanches tend to get flown, upgraded, and not sit very long. Good look finding a clap trap.

What's the price range you're looking at?

I'm glad to hear it Ed! The more of these beautiful machines we can keep going the better! I have the FAA database and I've got in touch with the majority of the deregistered ones. Theres a blue/purple 250 sitting at Chino rotting and I want to get it out of there but it's impossible to get hold of anyone at Chino who knows!

Back