Birthday present suggestions

N5922S

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
N5922S
My best friend and I are both pilots, the same age. He's an A&P who totally restored his Cardinal RG. Anyhow, I'm looking to outdo him this year. Last year, I sent him a case of Aeroshell, but he trumped me with one of those mini-jumpstarter whizbangs.

Any ideas on how to upstage him this year? I forgot to mention the fabulous prize for the winning suggestion. What? I forgot.

37258.jpg
:dunno:

Two mini-jumpstarter whizbangs? Or one medium/0.5large jumpstarter whizbangs. You can't argue with math :goofy:

I love these. The twist in the wrench means that for applying torque you are gripping a flat surface. Means you can get a stuck fastener loose with much less pain/hassle and without having to grab a breaker bar. GearWrench x-beam. Sets are .. $75 or so online. Well made tools

4175VXxp%2BrL.jpg

craftsman-wrenchesWEB.jpg

Craftsman bottle opener.. heavy and made like a hand tool. $5

Last edited:
Annual membership in the jelly of the month club!

Then tell him it's Trojan jelly you've signed up to receive.

To the Human Fund. "money for people"

I would say that most people who can afford to fly have enough money to buy whatever little stuff they want without thinking twice about it. So, in my mind, it kind of boils down to "it's the thought that counts". Why not make it count twice?

How about a video bore scope, around $250.00

Nah. Sort of like your own personal CAT scan machine. It probably will tell you something you don't want to know, and unless you know what you're looking at, it may be good or bad. Plus you have to remove four to six spark plugs to use it.

Kind of like giving an animal hater a bunny rabbit as a gift.

Nah. Sort of like your own personal CAT scan machine. It probably will tell you something you don't want to know, and unless you know what you're looking at, it may be good or bad. Plus you have to remove four to six spark plugs to use it.

Kind of like giving an animal hater a bunny rabbit as a gift.

Yah, but they are cool....:D

a bottle of Jameson's 18 year. drop it off in person. you both win.

a bottle of Jameson's 18 year. drop it off in person. you both win.

an 8-ball and a couple of hookers, drop it off in person, you both win...

posted for Henning...

Back