Birds aren’t real

played two rounds of golf this season, still no birdies.

I haven't seen anything this crazy since Woodstock.

I love it when someone mentions they saw something on a TV show and people respond "I dOn'T WaTcH tHaT sHoW!!!!!!1111". Whoop de do, no one gives a crap.

I love it when someone mentions they saw something on a TV show and people respond "I dOn'T WaTcH tHaT sHoW!!!!!!1111". Whoop de do, no one gives a crap.

That might be the lamest “rant” I’ve seen on PoA. Ever.

Mine or theirs? If you are referring to mine I don't really give a ****

you gave enough of a sht to post that lame azz rant.

"hey guys, get this.....you know what I hate? ok, ok, so I hate it when someone says something.......right, ok, and then like, someone else says something else after that OMG omg. I totally hate that"

good one.

"hey guys, get this.....you know what I hate? ok, ok, so I hate it when someone says something.......right, ok, and then like, someone else says something else after that OMG omg. I totally hate that"

good one.

I appreciate your viewpoint! Thanks for contributing.

good one.
I hate it when I have to pee after I’ve diced jalapeños.

Don't know if it's a drone spy or a bird but it's playing a dangerous game tempting the pointer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220508-200602.png
    Screenshot_20220508-200602.png
    940.1 KB · Views: 22
Another one I don't get. Maybe I need to get out more.
Seems like a total non-sequitur. And what's with the mixed uppercase, lowercase, and ones? I'm thinking GP was reading a different thread and posted here in error.

Back