Big Foot Real!!

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
I knew it!

Three "Bigfoot'' seekers, including a Redwood City man who released a documentary titled "Bigfoot Lives,'' claim they may have the body of one and plan to release a photo and what they claim is DNA evidence at a news conference in Palo Alto on Friday.
Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, Georgia residents who lead Bigfoot-tracking expeditions, say they found the body of what appears to be a Bigfoot in the woods of northern Georgia and will join local Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi at the news conference, according to Robert Barrows, who is publicizing the event.
http://cbs5.com/localwire/22.0.html?type=bcn&item=BIGFOOT-NEWS-CONFERENCE-bagm-

Biscardi, a veteran Bigfoot tracker who said he went to Georgia to view the find over the weekend, said DNA tests are being conducted and a team of scientists will study the body, but declined to name any scientists involved.

aka: JimBob and Bubba

JimBob: "Dat 'der is wun shure far beeegfut"
Reporter: "What type of scientific tests did you perform to reach your conclusion?"
Bubba: "Wellp. We smellt it and it shore 'nuff smellt like a beegfut."

The only thing unusual about the story is that Area 51 is not involved... :rolleyes:

You naysayers jus' wait until tomorrow when they shows all of yuse that bigfoot is real!

I took a seat flying a Thrush for a guy to replace his pilot who was going out Bigfoot hunting. The pilot was showing me around the operation and we were talking, the dude had some serious weaponry, sniper grade gear including Gen III NV scopes. Said there was over a million dollar reward for bringing one in.

I took a seat flying a Thrush for a guy to replace his pilot who was going out Bigfoot hunting. The pilot was showing me around the operation and we were talking, the dude had some serious weaponry, sniper grade gear including Gen III NV scopes. Said there was over a million dollar reward for bringing one in.

Dead or Alive? :goofy: I heard they're not real co-operative to things like handcuffs 'n such ...

Yesterday, I was hanging out in the crew lounge at the FBO after lunch. In the lounger next to me is a younger woman who spent nearly fifteen minutes on a cell phone with someone discussing how happy she was they had found Big Foot.

It concerns me she is a corporate pilot. :hairraise:

Yesterday, I was hanging out in the crew lounge at the FBO after lunch. In the lounger next to me is a younger woman who spent nearly fifteen minutes on a cell phone with someone discussing how happy she was they had found Big Foot.

You gotta ask if there is only one how has he managed to stay alive for so long? (Hint: They's gotta be a Mrs. Bigfoot somewhere so they's can have littlefoots (feets?.)

Dead or Alive? :goofy: I heard they're not real co-operative to things like handcuffs 'n such ...

Considering he was going with gear varying from .308 and .300 WinMag to .50BMG in a Barrett, I'd bbe guessing dead wasn't a big issue.

She was talking about a guy with big feet, if you get my drift.;)

You naysayers jus' wait until tomorrow when they shows all of yuse that bigfoot is real!

Yeah, yeah... and you'll be singing the Banana Splits song...

Tra la la, la la la la, tra la la, la la la la
Tra la la, la la la la, tra la la, la la la la

Yeah, yeah... and you'll be singing the Banana Splits song...
EVERYBODY NOW!!!

Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.

One banana, two banana, three banana, four.
Four bananas make a bunch and so do many more.
Over hill and highway the banana buggies go
Comin' on to bring you The Banana Splits Show.

Makin up a mess of fun
Makin up a mess of fun
Lot's of fun for everyone.

Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.

Four banana, three banana, two banana, one.
All bananas playing in the bright warm sun.
Flippin like a pancake, poppin like a cork
Fleagle, Bingo, Drooper and Snork.

Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la

Damn Scott....that just proves that people just too many drugs in the 70's!

That ranks right up there with HR Puffnstuff.

Scott's just trying to get the song stuck in your head...

Damn Scott....that just proves that people just too many drugs in the 70's!

That ranks right up there with HR Puffnstuff.

Everybody Now!
H.R. Pufnstuf,
Who's your friend when things get rough?
H.R. Pufnstuf
Can't do a little cause he can't do enough.

Once upon a summertime
Just a dream from yesterday
A boy and his magic golden flute
Heard a boat from off the bay
"Come and play with me, Jimmy
Come and play with me.
And I will take you on a trip
Far across the sea."

But the boat belonged to a kooky old witch
Who had in mind the flute to snitch
From her broom broom in the sky
She watched her plans materialize
She waved her wand
The beautiful boat was gone
The skies grew dark
The sea grew rough
And the boat sailed on and on and on and on and on and on.

But Pufnstuf was watching too
And knew exactly what to do
He saw the witch's boat attack
And as the boy was fighting back
He called his rescue racer crew
As often they'd rehearsed
And off to save the boy they flew
But who would get there first?

But now the boy had washed ashore
Puf arrived to save the day
Which made the witch so mad and sore
She shook her first and screamed away.

H.R. Pufnstuf,
H.R. Pufnstuf

H.R. Pufnstuf,
H.R. Pufnstuf

Scott, please stop posting this stuff. You're destroying pleasant memories of childhood. It wasn't drugs , we were kids. We didn't know it was so awful, honest.

Scott, please stop posting this stuff. You're destroying pleasant memories of childhood. It wasn't drugs , we were kids. We didn't know it was so awful, honest.

Awful! I am loving it. I just got down listening to a Bugaloos episode and was looking up what happened to the actors. You know you can still see the Banana Splits on TV?? That is so cool!!!

Awful! I am loving it. I just got down listening to a Bugaloos episode and was looking up what happened to the actors. You know you can still see the Banana Splits on TV?? That is so cool!!!

Scott - you rock!! That's a public service you're providing right there!

My kids LOVE it when I sing the Banana Splits song. I'm going to have to show them the vid clip. Bugaloos - was that little pixie girl cute or what?!

I can't believe Martha Ray lowered her standards that far!

Charles Nelson Reilly, too. Sid and Marty Kroff should have been sent to Gitmo for the mind control and ill gotten gains with such a shoddy product, but they evidently paid the real celebrities pretty well.

Didja notice that the Banana Splits sound just like Tigger? Paul Winchell, who also really invented an artificial heart.

Last edited:
flyersfan31;337606was that little pixie girl cute or what?![/quote said:
Caroline Ellis is her name, last I heard she was working in real estate and living in Spain. She has a daughter and is divorced. her daughter would be about 22 years old now.

You gotta ask if there is only one how has he managed to stay alive for so long? (Hint: They's gotta be a Mrs. Bigfoot somewhere so they's can have littlefoots (feets?.)

Heard on the radio on the way to work today that they weren't yet disclosing the actual location because there were indeed little bigfeets running around.

Scott,

Troy's been sharing the "Memory Lane" children's tv show posts with me, laughing at me as I start singing the Banana Split's song, truly amazed that I remembered the names of all four of those adorable walking carpets! :) I tried to get him to ask you if you remember Electra Woman and Dynagirl...or Sigmund and the Seamonsters? He thought I was making them up! :)

The much-anticipated Bigfoot press conference Friday afternoon in Palo Alto, Calif., revealed little more than two men — introduced by a self-styled Sasquatch seeker — claiming to possess the 7-foot "body" of a "bipedal creature" on ice in a secret location, awaiting an autopsy.
None of this was likely to dissuade skeptics, even among Bigfoot experts, who questioned Biscardi's past ventures and noticed that the body in the freezer looked a lot like a Sasquatch Halloween costume available on the Internet .

"It definitely looks like our costume," Jerry Parrino, owner of TheHorrorDome.com, told FOXNews.com.

"This 'body' has little to do with Bigfoot and everything to do with a Sasquatch costume that someone developed after watching too many gorilla movies," warned Loren Coleman , who runs the influential Cryptomundo blog devoted to strange and unknown animals. "The teeth that seem to have been placed in the mouth could be my late mother's false teeth."

"I've had interactions with Tom Biscardi in the past, and based on that history, I would say that anything he is involved in is suspect," Idaho State anthropologist and Bigfoot investigator Jeffrey Meldrum told Scientific American .

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404805,00.html

And you KNOW this report is true because it comes from Fox!

Susprize! (not) :no:

Remember the alien autopsy?

Scott,

Troy's been sharing the "Memory Lane" children's tv show posts with me, laughing at me as I start singing the Banana Split's song, truly amazed that I remembered the names of all four of those adorable walking carpets! :) I tried to get him to ask you if you remember Electra Woman and Dynagirl...or Sigmund and the Seamonsters? He thought I was making them up! :)

I loved that show too, but the theme song was not all the wonderful. I think I liked it a lot because of Johnny Whitaker being in it and I had known him form when he was in Family Affair.

The thing that surprises me about this situation is that "media" actually attended the "news conference". Slow news day indeed.

The thing that surprises me about this situation is that "media" actually attended the "news conference". Slow news day indeed.

Funny that Fox News is mocking the story now. In the past Fox was the network that would have hyped to the heavens another hour+ special documentary hosted by Commander Riker "The True Story of the Bigfoot Corpse." The show would at the last 45 secodns of the hour or two of filler say the exactly nothing that this news conference came up with, maybe with 3 more "exclusive, first time ever shown" fuzzy photos of the "body" - and end with - "Be sure to see the amazing Big Foot autopsy on 'The True Story of the Bigfoot Corpse Autopsy' on Fox next Spring." :no:

Results from tests on genetic material from alleged remains of one of the mythical half-ape and half-human creatures, made public at a news conference on Friday held after the claimed discovery swept the Internet, failed to prove its existence.

Its spread was fuelled by a photograph of a hairy heap, bearing a close resemblance to a shaggy full-body gorilla costume, stuffed into a container resembling a refrigerator.

One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, according to Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota who performed the DNA analysis.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUKN1544880720080815?rpc=401&

We're on minute 14. Stay tuned for the final update.

Oh. I forgot. We need the con men and the empty headed believers to start screaming "coverup-conspiracy!" 'bout now.

And you KNOW this report is true because it comes from Fox!

Susprize! (not) :no:

Remember the alien autopsy?

IIRC - the first show was a "documentry" with a lot of "experts" claiming that it was real - then I heard that they did an expose of their own hoax.

Fox also exposed the moon landings as fake - their "evidence" being primarily that the photos and video didn't look like 1950's Science Fiction B movies...

Fox also exposed the moon landings as fake - their "evidence" being primarily that the photos and video didn't look like 1950's Science Fiction B movies...

More than that. You can clearly see in one of the pictures the letter "C" on one the rocks exactly like the way that propmasters in Hollywood don't label their props and the way dust on the camera lens does and there's the matter of the way not every picture shows a clear shadow and ...

...well...it's supposed to really cold on the moon right? Howcome you can't see the astronaut's breath? :p

Their words on MSNBC's Countdown With Keith Olberman said it with a cleanliness only rivaled by Bigfoot's teeth. When asked by the lucky stand-in presenter, Rachel Maddow, whether they were out to make as much money as they could, Mr. Dyer, who had not uttered a word through the entire interview, firmly stated that this was the case. (Please take note, Mr. Zuckerberg and Ms. Sandberg)
Messrs Whitton and Dyer are afraid of nothing, certainly not of the world's press. After all, they have faced and sniffed the body of Bigfoot. They have dragged his five hundred pounds back to their pickup truck. They have resisted the urge of calling the police, or Animal Rescue. These are men smart and courageous enough to have run Webvan.

In their interview with Ms. Maddow, they were amusedly unphased. They stated their case. They insisted that, despite previous reports (that might well have been true), they weren't hunters at all, merely hikers who happened to come across an incredible find and even braved the circling of other Bigfeet who were perturbed to see the body of their blood brother being dragged away, like a large, hairy Lindsay Lohan, to a career in Hollywood.

But they have learned one thing about life- and specifically about the internet business. They don't just talk monetization. They do it. On another of their sites.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10018540-71.html

$24.95! Even the most expensive AirVenture cap was $18.95.

attachment.php

http://srimg.ny.publicus.com/apps/p...1942&Ref=PH&Item=4&MaxW=585&MaxH=500&Border=0

Attachments

• bigfoot_wideweb__470x379,0.jpg
    bigfoot_wideweb__470x379,0.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 93
Back