Big Foot Real!!

Bigfoot not so real

Researcher says bigfoot just a rubber gorilla suit

By JUANITA COUSINS – 31 minutes ago
ATLANTA (AP) — Turns out Bigfoot was just a rubber suit. Two researchers on a quest to prove the existence of Bigfoot say that the carcass encased in a block of ice — handed over to them for an undisclosed sum by two men who claimed to have found it — was slowly thawed out, and discovered to be a rubber gorilla outfit.
Phone calls to Whitton and Dyer went unreturned on Tuesday. But the voicemail recording for their Bigfoot Tip Line — which proclaims they search for leprechauns and the Loch Ness monster — has been updated and announcing they're also in search of "big cats and dinosaurs. If you see any of those, give us a call."
On Tuesday, Clayton County Police Chief Jeff Turner said he has not spoken to Whitton but processed paperwork to fire him.
"Once he perpetrated a fraud, that goes into his credibility and integrity," Turner said. "He has violated the duty of a police officer."

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hhwCB7TKbWTNMtXT8I9EfKkgbgYQD92LKD300

Anyone looked at Whitton and Dyers website? Rather slick website (sort of) dedicated mostly to marketing hats and t-shirts and what appears to be a new spin on "eco-tourism": Bigfoot expeditions. For $499 you get a MRE, a powerbar, and a trip to the North Georgia woods (cue sound of Dueling Banjos.)

Re: Bigfoot not so real

Researcher says bigfoot just a rubber gorilla suit

By JUANITA COUSINS – 31 minutes ago
ATLANTA (AP) — Turns out Bigfoot was just a rubber suit. Two researchers on a quest to prove the existence of Bigfoot say that the carcass encased in a block of ice — handed over to them for an undisclosed sum by two men who claimed to have found it — was slowly thawed out, and discovered to be a rubber gorilla outfit.
Phone calls to Whitton and Dyer went unreturned on Tuesday. But the voicemail recording for their Bigfoot Tip Line — which proclaims they search for leprechauns and the Loch Ness monster — has been updated and announcing they're also in search of "big cats and dinosaurs. If you see any of those, give us a call."
On Tuesday, Clayton County Police Chief Jeff Turner said he has not spoken to Whitton but processed paperwork to fire him.
"Once he perpetrated a fraud, that goes into his credibility and integrity," Turner said. "He has violated the duty of a police officer."

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hhwCB7TKbWTNMtXT8I9EfKkgbgYQD92LKD300

NAY NAY NAY NAY I CAN'T HEAR YA

It's real, it's real :fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross:

I heard this on the news today. I bet that young, female corporate pilot is all torn up about it. :D

I bet Whitton is really kicking himself in the rear. Maybe he can get a job with the county he brought attention to. Awwww... :)

PWNED!!!

How long before that ape suit goes up for sale/ends up on Ebay? Maybe you should buy it, Kenny. :rofl:

The fun turns serious

Mr Kulls said in his posting that "the motives behind this fraud are still unknown at this time. It is still unclear why Whitton who, being a police officer for the Clayton County Police Department in Georgia, got up before the world and lied and was complicit in a scheme to defraud."
Jeff Turner, chief of Clayton County police which employs Mr Whitton, who is on leave after being shot in the arm, said he had not spoken to the officer but processed paperwork to fire him.
"Once he perpetrated a fraud, that goes into his credibility and integrity," Mr Turner told the Associated Press. "He has violated the duty of a police officer."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...149/Bigfoot-hoax-exposed-when-ice-melted.html

Scott,

Troy's been sharing the "Memory Lane" children's tv show posts with me, laughing at me as I start singing the Banana Split's song, truly amazed that I remembered the names of all four of those adorable walking carpets! :) I tried to get him to ask you if you remember Electra Woman and Dynagirl...or Sigmund and the Seamonsters? He thought I was making them up! :)

Welcome to POA, Red! :cheerswine: You wanna go out with me? :blowingkisses:

I was thinking more along the lines of you being able to impress that young lady corporate pilot....
Hey, those corporate pilot types come and go. I don't wanna be left behind when when she hits Vr. :)

I can see why he might need the money... until he gets another agency to hire him!

EVERYBODY NOW!!!

Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.

One banana, two banana, three banana, four.
Four bananas make a bunch and so do many more.
Over hill and highway the banana buggies go
Comin' on to bring you The Banana Splits Show.

Makin up a mess of fun
Makin up a mess of fun
Lot's of fun for everyone.

Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.

Four banana, three banana, two banana, one.
All bananas playing in the bright warm sun.
Flippin like a pancake, poppin like a cork
Fleagle, Bingo, Drooper and Snork.

Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la

Stop, just stop! Now I have that song and the HR Puff and Stuff song in my head, simultaneously!

Damn you! Damn you all to Hell!!! (said in Charlton Heston voice from The Planet of the Apes)

Oh, I saw El Chupacabra recently.

:D

Stop, just stop! Now I have that song and the HR Puff and Stuff song in my head, simultaneously!

Damn you! Damn you all to Hell!!! (said in Charlton Heston voice from The Planet of the Apes)

Oh, I saw El Chupacabra recently.

:D
just go back to visualizing the Tron Guy in his undies, that'll shock the song out of your head!! ;) ;) :yes::yes::D:D

oh and .......

It's a world of laughter
A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears
There's so much that we share
That it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all

There is just one moon
And one golden sun
And a smile means
Friendship to ev'ryone