Best Puke Bag

we would have sit outside on the bow of the boat and look at the horizon. Within a few minutes their nausea was gone
You make it seem so simple :tongue:

Unfortunately for me, once the nausea hits, the only remedies are either unloading into a bag, or landing and being on stable ground for an hour or two :frown3:

My PP CFI always said to brief new pax on the possibility of feeling queasy, so I do. I don’t want to scare anyone, but I figure they deserve to know. Once it starts, it usually doesn’t get better, even though staring off into the distance does help. I also get suspicious if they start getting quiet, that can be a bad sign.

When I was young many years ago (1955-56) my older brother wanted to go flying. He was paying. We went to Whiteman Airpark in the San Fernando Valley. I was given the use of a brand new C-170B. It had the "new car" smell about. In the back was my brother and his wife. Me and some girl I don't remember were up front.

As you can guess my Bro's wife announced she was getting sick. Back we went. Twice, as I remember, I was cut off in the pattern. Then, as you can guess, my Sis-in-law
heaved and heaved.

Upon landing, the plane no longer smelled new. My brother was tending his sick wife and wasn't available to help. The girl that I don't remember help?? You gotta be kidding me.

The FBO was really really mad at me. I don't remember too much about the clean up except that I did it.

Back