Best night of my life

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
This has been a great night!

Single man, party with old friends. Been a hell of a good night! I miss being young again!

I need to fly.

This has been a great night!

Single man, party with old friends. Been a hell of a good night! I miss being young again!

I need to fly.
What! no flying bullets, no puking your guts out? Getting soft in your 'old age'.

BTW: You miss being young???? Uh...you're barely 25!

He got some a that! Yeah!

I thought you were dating someone, Nick.

Don't know why I posted this. I did have a spectacular night last night, but....not one in which I can see posting on the internet about.

Not dating anyone anymore. That contributed to the fun time last night.

Don't know why I posted this. I did have a spectacular night last night, but....not one in which I can see posting on the internet about...

Did some of the spectacular have to do with the beverages you shared? That could have a effect on your take on how spectacular it was.

treasure every moment. I spent new years eve at a va nursing home with my step dad
Not only was it filled with old guys but a fair amount of nam vets and young guys from the middle east. Many of the young guys, near Nick's age, were missing parts of themselves and this was their new permanent home.

Happy New Year, Nick. And to all the POA'ers here.
And Nick. You ain't old. I've got shirts older than you.:D

I had the best New Year's Eve celebration that I've ever had. I was onboard our cruise ship, somewhere between Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas. There were parties all over the ship and we were up on the pool deck where a great cover band was playing. The captain did the countdown at midnight over the shipwide PA system, and laid on the ship's horn right at midnight. The party was excellent, and I couldn't think of a better group of people to spend it with than my girlfriend and her family.

New Years Eve... I helped a friend rip out the wall I proposed (in a mildly EtOH fueled state) he replace with french doors _last_ year.

Before midnight... 4 adults whispered about politics, philosophy, life and so on while our friend's 5 month old slept. It was a good time, the kind of good times that make memories.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Not dating anyone anymore. That contributed to the fun time last night.

I, too, am not dating anyone anymore, which significantly contributed to my fun Christmas through New Years! :yes:

And now that I'm not dating anyone anymore, I have the time and money to go buy a plane! :yes: :yes: :yes:

.....I don't have much to say about this topic anymore.

.....I don't have much to say about this topic anymore.

Naw, Nick, you're upgrading. You just don't know exactly how, just yet.

Back