Bermuda Triangle Plane Found

Ventucky Red

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Jon
Search for 2910 North Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 in Google Maps App on IPhone or Android. Immediately south west of that location is an image of what appears to be a TBF/TBM Avenger. US Military marking on left wing.

This doesn't show up Google Maps viewed using web browser. The images are clearly different.

That what the Bermuda triangle does to you. The pilot just thought he was flying over Florida and the triangle took him to Manhattan beach through a worm hole....

Just looked it up on my phone. Yep, there it is, pulling into the parking lot.....

Last edited:
he never said it was found IN the triangle, just that it was a bermuda triangle plane. whatever that means.

It was probably in the air headed to TOA when the picture was taken. I'm sure some of our photo experts can tell us if that would explain the ghost like appearance.

Search for 2910 North Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 in Google Maps App on IPhone or Android. Immediately south west of that location is an image of what appears to be a TBF/TBM Avenger. US Military marking on left wing.

This doesn't show up Google Maps viewed using web browser. The images are clearly different.
Looking but I’m not seeing it. You said it doesn’t work on web browser, so only mobile Google Maps, correct?

Must be a game of Where’s Waldo?

Looking but I’m not seeing it. You said it doesn’t work on web browser, so only mobile Google Maps, correct?

Must be a game of Where’s Waldo?

Works on Google Earth on my PC. It is right there at the street address on land, don't look for it over or in the water.

Works on Google Earth on my PC. It is right there at the street address on land, don't look for it over or in the water.
Ah, stupid me. Got it!

Maybe next we’ll find Amelia Earhart’s plane in Iowa?

It’s only on Satellite view, not Street view - so it must be invisible to the naked eye.

Spooky!

Floated thru the Panama Canal and settled in CA.

Floated?? o_O

More likely captured by the beam from an alien spaceship and dumped there after initial study showed it was less advanced than a Bo and therefore not a valuable specimen to take home.

Floated?? o_O

More likely captured by the beam from an alien spaceship and dumped there after initial study showed it was less advanced than a Bo and therefore not a valuable specimen to take home.
Sounds likely. Tractor beams are real in fact!

Like the new avatar BTW! :)

Floated?? o_O

Oh alright, a dolphin carried it underwater thru the Panama Canal....and what else I said before. Dman I gotta solve everything around here! :mad::rolleyes:

Back