Benefit of AARP membership.

Their just another political activism group,I’m not in agreement with some of the politics they profess,therefor I’m not a member,can get my senior discounts elsewhere.

It's cheap, I belong. Discounts especially on car insurance good. Plus some of those in the magazine are older than me. :)

I made back my AARP membership on truck rental discounts.

The funny thing is that my wife is a year older than I am. When she turned 49 3/4, I signed her up for AARP because I didn't yet qualify. She says she couldn't understand why she was getting all this AARP stuff when I had to confess I signed her up.

I'm 51, but must confess I HATE getting that AARP stuff in the mail. I refuse to believe I'm this old :)

I will probably never join AARP just because of that mental block.

What gets me is the retired part. Thinking of starting the AAPWNAR...American Association of People Who’ll Never Actually Retire. We can have a special chapter just for people who spend their money on aviation.

The funny thing is that my wife is a year older than I am. When she turned 49 3/4, I signed her up for AARP because I didn't yet qualify. She says she couldn't understand why she was getting all this AARP stuff when I had to confess I signed her up.
I started gettin AARP stuff at 50 even though I never indicated interest. They have given up on me now.

What gets me is the retired part. Thinking of starting the AAPWNAR...American Association of People Who’ll Never Actually Retire. We can have a special chapter just for people who spend their money on aviation.
Unfortunately, such an organization has HUGE growth potential.

Man I’m glad you said truck and not van. LOL.

887bf3934a11b734611d29d8c1f04df4.jpg

And she let you live?

heh heh heh.
I did the same thing to my wife.

Back