Being first to the deer stand <g>

Dude, I want one. Where can I get something like that?

Hey, that was my old Suburban.......sold for $500.

cool tracked vehicle.

I WANT ONE. wonder if i can get it Street Legal in PA (lol)
Dave G

Must ... have .... one.

Of course, in my neck of the woods (i.e. long since chopped down and paved over), it's really only suitable for terrorizing the neighborhood segway nerds.
-harry

Great googly moogley, I need one of those at work, that'll cross the Tek River for sure!

For those of you that want the baby version, you can buy these for your four wheeler now. We use them :yes:

Couldn't find a price for the ATV tracks - any idea what they sell for?

Couldn't find a price for the ATV tracks - any idea what they sell for?

They aren't cheap - the government price was over $4k I believe. But by golly they work in the mud (and snow though we generally use snowmobiles for that ;) ) The main reason we purchased them was for crossing moving water - our tires tend to float, which ain't good! Also if I were using an ATV as a snowplow I'd seriously considering trying to find a (used) set.

There are other brands that are a bit cheaper - you can look on eBay motors for them.

Last edited:
If this thing was driving on a conveyor belt, and an airplane was perched on top, how many GPH would be consumed to get the airplane to Albuquerque?

I think I saw a reference to engineering in the "credits" after the video. I got a kick out of that. Actually, the suspension is a little underdamped. They could improve the handling if they'd do some Lagrangian analysis on the intermediate trucks.

M

If this thing was driving on a conveyor belt, and an airplane was perched on top, how many GPH would be consumed to get the airplane to Albuquerque?
Would you be using a hybrid engine or purely internal combustion?

Back