Been traveling on vacation...

Ghery

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Ghery Pettit
My wife and I have been traveling for the past three weeks and will get home next Tuesday night. SEA-LHR-FCO initially. Spent a couple days in Rome, then boarded a cruise ship for a 12 night cruise through the Greek islands, Kusadasi Turkey (tour to Ephesus), Alexandria Egypt, Corfu and back to Rome. Then on to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem (where I'm sitting right now). Return to London tomorrow (I'm going to enjoy the cooler weather!) and home next Tuesday. I'm posting pictures on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2029667&id=1130741194&l=3a8304619d. 4 weeks is a little long. I think we'd be happy to head home tomorrow, but London will be nice.

Then, back to work, but a business trip for a week. Then a week of vacation (Hawaii) with my family. 10 weeks out of the office. Intel does have a nice benefit every 7 years - sabbatical. This was #2. I'll be back on the office on 8/31. Then, back to working on my IR.

Got home last night. Sure felt good to be in my own bed. Home for a few days, then off to Austin, TX on Saturday. IEEE EMC Symposium. Home on Friday, then drive to Vancouver, WA on Saturday and take the family to Hawaii for a week. Back in the office on August 31 after 10 weeks out.

BTW, the attached picture is from the British Museum. I will be sharing it with my IEEE friends. :D

Attachments

• P8070300.JPG
    P8070300.JPG
    723.9 KB · Views: 8
Back