Been 50days still can't pass a drug test for thc

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some countries (Germany comes to mind) where the average person drinks well over two beers per day, and throughout the day. Whether distrust of the public water supply is an excuse or a valid reason I don't know, but it was a factor as I recall.

Average per capita consumption of beer in Germany is at 106 liters/year. That's 225 pints. The same relationship holds true as in the US. There is a sizeable group of consumers that don't drink at all or only a handful of drinks/year, a wide group that has 1-3 drinks/week and a small group that accounts for the majority of alcohol sales and is in the 15-75 drinks/week range.

... if it's just about a class 3 medical, I'm not sure what his concern is?
18n asks if you've used illegal substances in the last 2 years. But that's on the honor system.

Your assumption is incorrect, I'm doing it as a reward system for quitting, once I'm able to pass I'm ready to fly again.

That's a worthy goal.

r if there scientific reason or not for it to be on schedule I. The powers that be have decided that's where it is. And because its listed under Schedule I, its illegal in the United States under Federal drug laws, and you will not be able to hold a medical certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration if you test positive for it

I am sorry I have to repeat myself, maybe you understand it better if I say it twice:

I have not commented on whether it is legal or advisable to use cannabis products. It is my professional informed opinion that based on the DEAs own regulations, THC is listed on the wrong schedule.

I am sorry I have to repeat myself, maybe you understand it better if I say it twice:

I have not commented on whether it is legal or advisable to use cannabis products. It is my professional informed opinion that based on the DEAs own regulations, THC is listed on the wrong schedule.

Curiosity: What are your specific responses to the itemized list presented above in their report that you disagree with?

I have no dog in that fight, but their reasoning appears to be clearly stated, and if you're refuting it, a "feeling" that those specific statements are wrong, isn't going to cut it.

The report is wordy but could be easily summarized into about five sentences for their rationale. Those are the items you'd need to refute with evidence. They cited theirs.

Thread is closed by MC vote. There's nothing more to say and the thread has become a troll magnet. The troll posts have been deleted so no need looking for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back