Beautiful, Fast Vans RV-6 Slider - Must Sell

Neal Howard

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Neal@F14
SOLD! - 2003 RV-6 SLIDER • Must sell my beautiful RV-6. One of the prettiest and best-constructed ones out there. Always hangared, TTAE 502 Hrs, Factory Lyc O-320-D1A 160hp, Skytec starter, Sensenich Ground Adjustable Carbon Fiber prop, ScreamingEagle T/W fork, lightweight tailwheel, Rocket Link, Whelen strobes, Andair Fuel Selector, Electric trim elevator/ailerons, electric flaps, Garmin 495 GPS coupled to TruTrak autopilot, SL40 Comm, KX-76A transponder, PM3000 Stereo Intercom, SmokingAirplanes smoke system, canopy cover, Fiamm Airhorns! •

JC.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful, Alabama Crimson Tide colors too!

RTR!

Okay, we are all waiting to find out what replaces it.
And if you are uncertain I would suggest you start a thread to ask this community for its advice :D :eek: :rolleyes:

And if you are uncertain I would suggest you start a thread to ask this community for its advice :D :eek: :rolleyes:

yeah, lets save 10 pages, they'll all say to get a Bo lol

Which is funny because we all know real men fly tailwheels ;)

Fixed that for you....... Your welcome. I know.....damn spell check again.

Thanks, but you got a the order wrong

Which is funny because we all know real men fly OLD tailwheels ;)

No airplane for a while. Four implants and a complete cosmetic dental full mouth rejuvenation from http://starimagedentistry.com/ is what's replacing my airplane.

I'll still have a plane to fly and stay current though... I helped build this one, and the owner has kept me on the insurance and said to go fly it a couple times a month. He's also got an L-39 too.
532094.jpg

001142013.jpg

No airplane for a while. Four implants and a complete cosmetic dental full mouth rejuvenation from http://starimagedentistry.com/ is what's replacing my airplane.

What . . . wait . . . you mean when they say that the RV grin never goes away, you actually have to sell the RV to keep it? :confused:

Nice backup option. Show us the new grill in the -8 or you're just a vain old man! :p

Back