Beaumont Lunch Saturday?

It would be even more interesting if she combined both professions. It would create a new standard for a packed courtroom for closing arguments.

Well, Dawn first started out on the red board. But, unfortunately, she was mistaken as being connected with the stripper who started posting there at the same time. She is a lawyer and not a stripper (not that there's anything wrong with being either :D).

Dawn is a student pilot who flies out of an airport near Wichita. She is a positive addition to our aviation community. :)

She is a lawyer and not a stripper (not that there's anything wrong with being either :D).

My husband is disappointed. He liked my alter ego. :eek:

Anyway, I'm so glad I drove out and met ya'll (that's my Southern for Kim). I had a great time.

It would be even more interesting if she combined both professions. It would create a new standard for a packed courtroom for closing arguments.
Wayne, you crack me up. :D

My husband is disappointed. He liked my alter ego. :eek:
:rofl:

Anyway, I'm so glad I drove out and met ya'll (that's my Southern for Kim). I had a great time.
I'm glad you came too. :yes: Hope to see you soon at the next fly-in.

Shouldn't that be "All y'all"? LOL

No, "all y'all" would be used for a group large enough to constitute a majority of PoAers, or whatever group was being referred to. Gaston's might be appropriate for use of "all y'all."

C'mon, Greg, you should know your grammar! ;)

Dawn, welcome to PoA! Hopefully you can fly (or hitch a plane ride) to the next fly-in! :yes:

My automoblie is repaired now, so maybe I can make the next lunch. I used to fly in there a lot when I was younger.

ya'll need to fly north next time. I wish we had someplace that cool within about a one hour shot of Lincoln.

North? How about east? Williamsport is a good destination. ;)

Surely there are some cool little grass strips south of you. Maybe one that is just outside of a little town where you can walk to town to eat?

I've been looking for just such a place. You must know about something I don't. :D

ya'll need to fly north next time. I wish we had someplace that cool within about a one hour shot of Lincoln.

It's probably not as cool as Beaumont, but Pawnee City(50K) sounds like it has a nice flyin. I just missed it in June a couple of years ago. It's a grass strip and attracts some neat planes by the sounds of it.

Barb

Back