BBQ at the hangar FTG on 10 Oct

Sorry 'bout the weather. Maybe someone else should pick the next date for a BBQ? I'm thinkin' any time after maybe June or so.:D

Anyway, the burgers and chilli were a good combination. And the brownies were a good top-off. Thanks to Mari & Blanche for showing up.

Note to Liz: I've got left-over burgers in the freezer so send me an address and I'll fedex a few of them to you. :rofl: Well, that or fire up the Yankee and get'em fresh off the grill. The weather here will seem positively balmy compared to Michigan.

Note to Liz: I've got left-over burgers in the freezer so send me an address and I'll fedex a few of them to you. :rofl: Well, that or fire up the Yankee and get'em fresh off the grill. The weather here will seem positively balmy compared to Michigan.

You DO have a nice looking weekend coming. And, yes - it would seem balmy in comparison to ours. (Nice racing weather, but the wait at the starting line will be rather bracing.)

Since you've frozen them, I can come get 'em in June right? (Oh, heck - after that kind of trip in the Sooper Yankee, I'd prefer fresh.)

You DO have a nice looking weekend coming. And, yes - it would seem balmy in comparison to ours. (Nice racing weather, but the wait at the starting line will be rather bracing.)

Since you've frozen them, I can come get 'em in June right? (Oh, heck - after that kind of trip in the Sooper Yankee, I'd prefer fresh.)

If you make that kind of trip in the Sooper Yankee be assured that you'll get something (or several somethings) fresh off the grill along with a stiff drink or three.:D

Last edited:
Back