Barristers...

There was a great article about 16 years ago in one of the IEEE journals about the origins of those devices. Surprisingly there was a scientific and medical reason for them and the article talked about the engineering of how they came about. It was pretty interesting and I won't go into details here, but it had a lot to do with Sigmund Freud and he was active with their development.

There was a great article about 16 years ago in one of the IEEE journals about the origins of those devices. Surprisingly there was a scientific and medical reason for them and the article talked about the engineering of how they came about. It was pretty interesting and I won't go into details here, but it had a lot to do with Sigmund Freud and he was active with their development.
So, this is how MIT got their reputation? :D

Must not have been in Spectrum. I might have saved that issue. :D

Must not have been in Spectrum. I might have saved that issue. :D

No it was in one of the Society pubs. Social Implication of Technology Society or something like that. There was quite controversy over the article after it came out. Seemed that some of the more uptight (For lack of a better word) members did not think the subject matter suitable. But given the nature of the Society and the publication it was spot on.

Last edited:
"The products have been withdrawn," the spokeswoman said.

Heh, heh.:blowingkisses:

Judy

Back