Banners or Signage for Propellers?

Kareem Ferguson

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Kriol Bwai
Greetings everyone. Does anyone know where i might be able to get propeller banners or signage for propellers . My flying club would like to create a 'prop banners' for our airplanes with our club logo... when we have fly-in's as a way to create more visibililty and show a little pride in our club. I am think the banners would be the size of the ones you see hanging on props as a "for sale" sign...any guidance much appreciated

Kareem

dunno but someone should make ones that say 'do not tow' on them.

Greetings everyone. Does anyone know where i might be able to get propeller banners or signage for propellers . My flying club would like to create a 'prop banners' for our airplanes with our club logo... when we have fly-in's as a way to create more visibililty and show a little pride in our club. I am think the banners would be the size of the ones you see hanging on props as a "for sale" sign...any guidance much appreciated

Kareem
A "Fast Signs" style shop should be able to do this. What you're wanting is essentially a vinyl banner that has the lettering along the bottom half, "folded over" to a sleeve, and then the openings punched so the top edge and bottom edge are held together.

Back