For Sale Balsa Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got wood. Could use some good coffee though.

I’m afraid I’ll get a virus if I go to that site.

No, sir our web is valid and nothing virus, we want establish long term business not make any problem with every body

While the offer of balsa wood is great, perhaps sourcing aircraft grade sheet aluminum might draw a better response on this site?

Karya, I'm going to go out on a limb here as well as against the grain but you are unlikely to get any serious responses here. When it comes to discussing wood, some of the members on here are dicks. Besides isn't balsa kind of soft? These guys like their wood hard. It makes for a better tool. Anyway, good luck with the business, hopefully it will take root somewhere.

Karya, I'm going to go out on a limb here as well as against the grain but you are unlikely to get any serious responses here. When it comes to discussing wood, some of the members on here are dicks. Besides isn't balsa kind of soft? These guys like their wood hard. It makes for a better tool. Anyway, good luck with the business, hopefully it will take root somewhere.

Mr SkyDog58.. we have many kinds of wood not only balsa wood. maybe you can check our website for details.. thank you very much for your attention..

You might suggest branching out

Mr SkyDog58.. we have many kinds of wood not only balsa wood. maybe you can check our website for details.. thank you very much for your attention..
Do you have a website that has tacos, fish tacos? I really don’t want to see wood notthatthereisanythingwrongwiththat.

For All Senior in this forum, I'm very very sorry if my trade disturbing you.
Really, i want make relation ship and friendship in here without disturbing.

There really aren’t many wood importers or dealers on this forum. The folks here mostly fly airplanes.

In other words this isn’t a place that is likely to have any business contacts for you. If you want to participate in the forum that is great. We aren’t real tolerant of folks trying to use it for commercial purposes.

On a serious note, you might try RC airplane forums (I don't know any off hand but they should be easy enough to find) as wood in general, particularly balsa, has limited use for most people here.

As soft as it is, balsa is actually classified as a hardwood.

This thread is yet another testament as to why PoA has gone downhill as an aviation site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back