BALLS!!!!!

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Learned today that the bun in the oven, kid #2 has an outie that would make a nun blush. Must run in the family.

5 Months to Go, and the next addition to my family will be here!

Cue scene from 40 Year Old Virgin

No, the father's. Good luck tracking that guy down!

"when your baby is born, is he already on parol?"

I was thinking "Everyone's **** looks big on 60" TV. My sister's **** looks big on 60" TV!"

This is a Brooklyn accent!

Congrats, Nick.

(All the good snide remarks were already taken. :mad: )

-Rich

Happy happy procreation fun time! (The Japanese version of "congrats" I think. Has to be said in a squeaky high overly cutesy girl's voice, apparently.) ;)

ferguson-geoff-larry-king.jpg

http://youtu.be/o5J_q4eDzKk

Congratulations to you both. Ultrasound was how my daughter found out the twins were boys a month before other tests would have shown the same.

Congrats.

Didn't have ultrasound when I was born. They thought I was a girl.

Until I was about 23.

Nick, you know what causes that?

PM me if you need info.

Ultrasounds are a bit weird. That's the only time I can think of where it's socially acceptable to point your kid's johnson out to everyone you can find.

Ultrasounds are a bit weird. That's the only time I can think of where it's socially acceptable to point your kid's johnson out to everyone you can find.

Ain't that the truth! My wife and I sent out ultrasound pics of our son to all our family and friends as soon as it was clear. She'll deliver him this coming Tuesday, that's our first, life will never be the same again...

Ain't that the truth! My wife and I sent out ultrasound pics of our son to all our family and friends as soon as it was clear. She'll deliver him this coming Tuesday, that's our first, life will never be the same again...

If the last two years of my life are any indication, no, it never will be.

And as dad used to say...and he oughta know considering he had 7 boys and 3 girls...

When you have a boy, you have a little pecker to worry about.

When you have a girl you have ALL the little peckers to worry about.

Suggestion for middle name 'Holmes '

Back