Ball flag notes

Speed

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Speed
Why is the 1 in red? The note that corresponds with it isn't. The 1 in the same place on a different approach, with the same explanation for #1, isn't red. :dunno:

I can't figure out how to make a link for the picture work, so attached a few pictures...

Attachments

• zoom pic.jpg
    zoom pic.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 118
  • LKPD ILS.jpg
    LKPD ILS.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 96
  • LKPD.jpg
    LKPD.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 90
Maybe it means something special in Czechoslovakia. My question is how to interpret field elevation of "27 hPa"?

We don't know. But we are hugely jealous that you get to do an NDB/DME approach.

I sent Jepp an email with pictures... Didn't feel like calling today. If they actually respond I'll let you know. Dave we got to fly the ILS, but we were looking at the NDB just in case!

Cool, let us know.
Sometimes I get more mental angst with the backup plan than what actually plays out, I guess that's ok.

Why is the 1 in red? The note that corresponds with it isn't. The 1 in the same place on a different approach, with the same explanation for #1, isn't red. :dunno:

I can't figure out how to make a link for the picture work, so attached a few pictures...

Must be something about your FMS, or such. It is not that way on the generic Jepp chart for that IAP.

The chart has a note in the lower right corner, I assume it is an altitude restriction of some kind. Let us know what you find out.

Btw, did you get any pernik? You know you can't go to Pardubice and not try the pernik!!

The chart has a note in the lower right corner, I assume it is an altitude restriction of some kind. Let us know what you find out.

Btw, did you get any pernik? You know you can't go to Pardubice and not try the pernik!!

What the note tells me is that 3,000 applies from D 10.0 PK to the FAF, even though it is not shown in the profile view. This applies whether flying the ILS or LOC only.

Any what?! No I didn't. We weren't there long enough to leave the airplane. :nonod:

I got this back from Jepp -

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

The ‘1’ in the ball note should be white. We annotated our master 16-1 chart to have it changed to the correct color the next time the chart is up for revision.

Best regards,

I got this back from Jepp -

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

The ‘1’ in the ball note should be white. We annotated our master 16-1 chart to have it changed to the correct color the next time the chart is up for revision.

Best regards,

I had pulled up the 11-1 previously, on which it is white. I just pulled up the 16-1 and see the red. I have never seen them do that anywhere else. Then again, how many charts do they make? The charts at issue are produced in Germany. Others are produced in Colorado.

Back