Bad advice needed. Question 1

BigBadLou

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Lou
Seeing Br-Y-an's thread inspired me to start my own.
I am in dire need of bad advice.
And I have a question.
Can y'all help out with answers, please?

ef01552fe109f22d1cf1e0b24d9f8931.jpg

Get a CZ diamond, she won't notice.

Get a CZ diamond, she won't notice.

Wow, you just brought back memories. A long time ago I worked in a jewelry store. Every now and then a lady would come in with a CZ engagement ring to drop off for resizing. Well we wouldn't take it in as genuine due to the liability. So as the store manager it would be left to me to break the news. This is how I learned that there is a level of fury beyond anything I had previously witnessed or experienced. This level of anger I have ever since referred to as "CZ angry". Sometimes also called "going Lorena Bobbitt". Each time I would say a prayer for the poor man that I knew was about to be resized as well.

Moral to the story is my wife always gets the real deal.

Don't stir up any **** unless you're willing to lick the spoon.

spit into the wind.
women never lie about being on the pill
theyre just friends, its nothing serious
put a penny under the fuse
drive through the water, a car is too heavy to move.
short amazon
hide under a tree. wood is an insulator.
tell the cop you pay his salary and he'll let you go

Wow, you just brought back memories. A long time ago I worked in a jewelry store. Every now and then a lady would come in with a CZ engagement ring to drop off for resizing. Well we wouldn't take it in as genuine due to the liability. So as the store manager it would be left to me to break the news. This is how I learned that there is a level of fury beyond anything I had previously witnessed or experienced. This level of anger I have ever since referred to as "CZ angry". Sometimes also called "going Lorena Bobbitt". Each time I would say a prayer for the poor man that I knew was about to be resized as well.

Why do you suppose she kept coming back, after the first time? Was she still hoping to get it resized, or did she just enjoy "going Lorena Bobbitt"?

I learned this last week:

Clarify the requirement and do the needful.

I'm not even kidding... that was an instruction from a manager to his staffer.

A good pilot never really knows why he does what he does.

Keep the nose down.

Don't worry, it'll buff out.

Go ahead and clear that jam with your pocket knife. . .

Really, Income Taxes are against the law. You don't need to pay.

Last edited:
Now is a great time to approach the POA en masse regarding a great group buy opportunity on AOA indicators!

Back