Bacon chee-burger bliss

Clark1961

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Display name:
Okay, so I just had a Hatch chilli topped bacon chee-burger. Pretty sure no one at this instant can top my gastronomic bliss.

That is all.

Well almost all. Also had a cold beer.

Now that is all.

Okay, so I just had a Hatch chilli topped bacon chee-burger. Pretty sure no one at this instant can top my gastronomic bliss.

That is all.

Now that is all.

From where?

that sounds like heartburn to me yiykes
i like my green leafy goodies thank you...but dont let me stop you from heartburn heaven :rolleyes:o_O

that sounds like heartburn to me yiykes
i like my green leafy goodies thank you...but dont let me stop you from heartburn heaven :rolleyes:o_O
no heartburn at all...

BhVQ6fZIEAAtK0e.jpg

i quit eating dead animals because i had a very bad ulcer and always had heart burn at the age of 35, now im vegan and never felt better,,everyone is different but generally speaking, eating these hormone pumped meat now days is a recipe for disaster

i quit eating dead animals because i had a very bad ulcer and always had heart burn at the age of 35, now im vegan and never felt better,,everyone is different but generally speaking, eating these hormone pumped meat now days is a recipe for disaster
LOL. You're still projecting.

LOL. You're still projecting.
sorry i didnt mean to project at all,,just saying i took on a healthier eating habits and my health came back thats all,,to each their own :)
PS: i love beef, just cant eat it any longer :(

sorry i didnt mean to project at all,,just saying i took on a healthier eating habits and my health came back thats all,,to each their own :)
PS: i love beef, just cant eat it any longer :(
I'd accept that you changed your eating habits to improve your health...but claiming they are healthier in general is one of those things that is neither proven nor dis-proven.

Home made is always better than anything I can usually find for too high a price! Way to go.
Yeah there are a few places around worth going to but for the most part I do my own cooking. Cheaper and there's always flavor. Might be a little crazy but there will be flavor...garlic, onion, salt, pepper, cumin are just starting points. Have been experimenting with vinegars lately...

During Hatch chili season, we had homemade green chili cheeseburger sliders about twice a week. I bought nice chucks, ground them myself, and roasted the chilis I bought in bulk. Those burgers were as good as I've ever had.

Dead animals are where it's at! Especially in a thread whose title includes a popular preparation of dead animals.

Note that the title doesn't make pretensions of being a meat-based psuedovegetable . . . . It's up front about the dead animal content.

But I must say, the fresher dead the animals are, the better they taste, and the same generally applies to the less cooked they are. :)

That is all.

Now that is all.

What is this, with hatch chilis? It seems like it's the thing now. My burger place had them for a while, now they don't. I tried it. It was okay. But now they are like flies on a dog turd. Don't get me wrong I'd rather have a hatch chili on my burger than a dog turd, but, still. Are you maybe a yuppie in denial?

@Clark1961 drives a minivan. I know he does. He has soccer balls and knee pads inside of it.
@Clark1961 has an explorer, a camaro, and a harley. No minivans. @Clark1961 thought about buying kneepads while replacing siding but decided to let knees heal and avoid the kneepads. @Clark1961 has balls but they are not used for soccer or any other field sport...

What is this, with hatch chilis? It seems like it's the thing now. My burger place had them for a while, now they don't. I tried it. It was okay. But now they are like flies on a dog turd. Don't get me wrong I'd rather have a hatch chili on my burger than a dog turd, but, still. Are you maybe a yuppie in denial?
No

I'd rather have a Qi-burger because I prefer wireless bacon.

I just got a new grill. Wood pellet for fuel. I get to try it out this weekend since I had to hire some kids to do the physical labor I need to get done. Hope they like bison burgers. Now I have to go back to town and get some Hatch chilies.

What is this, with hatch chilies? It seems like it's the thing now. My burger place had them for a while, now they don't. I tried it. It was okay. But now they are like flies on a dog turd. Don't get me wrong I'd rather have a hatch chili on my burger than a dog turd, but, still. Are you maybe a yuppie in denial?

Hatch is a small farming town in southeast New Mexico. They irrigate the chilies with water from the Rio Grande, which may have had massive quantities of coke dumped in it. Even if not, they do grow some better tasting chilies there. The fresher the better.

I just got a new grill. Wood pellet for fuel. I get to try it out this weekend since I had to hire some kids to do the physical labor I need to get done. Hope they like bison burgers. Now I have to go back to town and get some Hatch chilies.

Hatch is a small farming town in southeast New Mexico. They irrigate the chilies with water from the Rio Grande, which may have had massive quantities of coke dumped in it. Even if not, they do grow some better tasting chilies there. The fresher the better.
I could show up to do quality control on the burgers...

What is this, with hatch chilis? It seems like it's the thing now.
I've always just called them Anaheims, and they're pretty much an everyday food staple for me. Same goes for jalapeños. Eat'em almost everyday in something.

Nice. I have an 11 SS
Yeah, mines an SS. Mostly leave it in econ mode but every now and then open it up. Maybe a little annoying waiting for all the cylinders to come on line...

Back