Back to training...

Nope, in bed with a fever. The whole family has been sick since Christmas. I'll try and get it rescheduled for next week if weather cooperates. Figures as I was hoping to have this done a month ago. Oh we'll........

Nope, in bed with a fever. The whole family has been sick since Christmas. I'll try and get it rescheduled for next week if weather cooperates. Figures as I was hoping to have this done a month ago. Oh we'll........

Don't worry about it. I got a hammer over the head eye-opener when we filled out flight time hours for 2013 on our 2014 insurance paperwork tonight.

To say my logbook in 2013 was "pitiful" is probably an understatement of epic proportions.

**** happens I guess. I'm just going to fix it.

Get 'er scheduled and you'll be done in no time.

Any news on reschedule? Hope you are feeling better.

I am feeling better, thanks. We had at least one person in the house sick from Christmas till New Years :( It was not a fun holiday season this year. My oldest son (5) has it the worst with my wife a close 2nd. I probably had the least but still more than enough to cancel the ride.

Actually just rescheduled a few hours ago.....Friday the 17th @ 2pm

Good work. Any good details about the flight portion of the practical?

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congratulations!! Way to go! Welcome to 2014.

So here are some totals....

Total Flights: 40
Total Hours: 63.1
Cross country: 13.7
Night: 5.6
Sim. Instrument: 3.7
Dual: 50.1
PIC: 13.0

13.9 hours were from 2002 when I originally started flight training. Another 3 hours were discovery flights in 9/12 and 4/13. The remaining 47.2 hours have been since the very end of this past August.

Finally got to make my 1st flight after getting my certificate this evening....almost 3 months later :(

Made a XC flight to Poughkeepsie (POU) and did some night landing to get my currency back. I was hoping to get to 44N and get a bite to eat but they close at 3pm :(

Yeah, it has been a looonnnnggg winter, Momalley.

Yeah, it has been a looonnnnggg winter, Momalley.

It really has, I had the plane scheduled a few weeks ago but had to turn back after run up for a bad left mag. Today I had to wait for the tire on the nose gear to be replaced. It all worked out as I got to get my currency done at night :)

I was a tad nervous going up by myself after almost 3 months of no flying but as soon as I got in the plane I was fine....just like riding a bike :)

Good luck! let me know if you need supplemental studying guides :)

Back