Babes and POA dinner

ladyaviator

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Linda
Need to get a list of those attending the dinner at the White House on Thursday the 29th. 7-10pm

You can let me know here or sign up on Facebook, Babes and POA dinner event :cheerswine:

Linda

WHAT is the Babes and PoA dinner event??! I might just have to find a way to make Christopher stay an extra day in Oshkosh! :)

I think that Leslie and I will be there again! And we should be able to give a ride to a couple other people.

Lynn,
Babes and Planes is another board (http://www.babesandairplanes.com/) that was hosted here for a while when their own site was experiencing some difficulties. I encourage you to head over and check them out, and come to the dinner too!

You can find pics from last year's dinner [thread=30441]here[/thread].

Me neither, but I'd be happy to attend and bring at least one guest (if not three). Will need transportation though, since I'm flying in.

If non-Babes are allowed, I may be able to make it with the folks I am traveling up with (couple of my Addison Airport Mafia friends). Will advise soonest.

I put you and Leslie down as attending Grant. Anyone else want me to add them? Also, if attending, please shoot me a text or give me a call at some point so I have your cell numbers. That way, if you're late, I'll have your contact info so I can confirm you're still attending and we will hold off ordering dinner until you get there. My cell is: 262-893-0464 Thanks! xoMox

I put you and Leslie down as attending Grant. Anyone else want me to add them? Also, if attending, please shoot me a text or give me a call at some point so I have your cell numbers. That way, if you're late, I'll have your contact info so I can confirm you're still attending and we will hold off ordering dinner until you get there. Thanks! xoMox
You'll probably want to get a copy of Tim's cell phone list that he's compiling again this year.

Y'all have fun, I won't be there this year. Moxie, keep eveyrone else in line since I won't be there to help. :)

Oh no Teddy!!! (sobs, tears out hair, makes alarming keening noises)

Oh no Teddy!!! (sobs, tears out hair, makes alarming keening noises)

Sorry Moxie, I don't think it's in the cards this year. :( I'm going to be off next week, so the job probably wants me to stick around and hold down the fort.

I'll be sure to stop by next time I'm flying over Wisconsin, though!

I am sure we can find transportation. I have room for six. :thumbsup:

Thank you for being so gracious. Shane (Otis Air) and his Mrs. will be part of the Cherokee formation fly-in (thanks to yours truly, I might add) and I' suspect they would want to come. Since they're both really fun I'm certain they would enhance the event as well.

I always need a ride to and from the Nort" 40. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you for being so gracious. Shane (Otis Air) and his Mrs. will be part of the Cherokee formation fly-in (thanks to yours truly, I might add) and I' suspect they would want to come. Since they're both really fun I'm certain they would enhance the event as well.

Make sure you are on Tim's phone list. We can make final arrangements that week.

We will not be there on Thursday. Have fun.

I will be in Oshkosh from Thursday through Sunday morning. I'm not sure if we'll be there in time for dinner but count my mom and I in just in case!

Well, turns out I'm coming! Will be at Camp Sholler with the Ford Excursion and can drive.

Moxie, I call the seat next to you! ;)

Turns out that I'll be staying over also - and have a car so I can carry another 4 or 5.

Hmmm I was planning on heading up after work on Thursday. I've heard good things about this dinner...

Well, I found out that the MyTransponder party is Thursday night too! (I think that might be the party Kent left for early last year.) Since we're camping with a bunch of the MyTransponder folks, we might need to bug out early to get over there.

Signed up! And now it looks like I'm going to need a ride, actually. Anyone got space? :)

And... now the trip's off. Canceled. Y'all have fun! Sorry Moxie. :(

I know that Michael bugged out early and won't be attending. Dave2's number isn't on Tim's list, so we don't have another way to contact him to arrange a meetup for a ride. I'll PM my number to him.

I'm heading up tonight. I'm in if you'll have me :)

Jeez Ted, Make up your mind! Oh well, see the rest of you guys and gals there!

Jeez Ted, Make up your mind! Oh well, see the rest of you guys and gals there!

Once you realize it is others who make up my mind for me, you shall see the decision is not mine to make. ;)

Y'all have fun!

We know how to have some fun!!!

Attachments

• 100_4663.jpg
    100_4663.jpg
    942.8 KB · Views: 31
Murphy lied to the entire restaurant claiming it was my birthday, but wut da heck, I'm always a glutton for attention, deserved or not.

Attachments

• 100_4662.jpg
    100_4662.jpg
    596.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 100_4665.jpg
    100_4665.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 41
You're married, Ted? :cornut:

Nope, just someone who realizes that everyone has a minimum of one boss. In my case, several. ;)

Looks like y'all had a fun time! Sorry I missed it!

Sorry I missed it too - I'll be up early tomorrow morning and hopefully some of you will still be around.

Back