Babes and POA dinner

Murphy lied to the entire restaurant claiming it was my birthday, but wut da heck, I'm always a glutton for attention, deserved or not.

Awww Moxie... that happened at Gaston's also when we all took a bus trip into Mountain Home to have dinner at a steak place that Steve knew about. It seems like it has to be SOMEONE'S birthday at a PoA get-together, whether it really is or not! :crazy: It looks like everyone had fun. I would have been there if the husband could have been a little more co-operative. Next year! :)

Awww Moxie... that happened at Gaston's also when we all took a bus trip into Mountain Home to have dinner at a steak place that Steve knew about. It seems like it has to be SOMEONE'S birthday at a PoA get-together, whether it really is or not! :crazy: It looks like everyone had fun. I would have been there if the husband could have been a little more co-operative. Next year! :)
At least it seems the restaurant didn't make a mistake about whose birthday it was supposed to be like at Gaston's. :rofl:

It looks like you had a great time!

Murphy lied to the entire restaurant claiming it was my birthday, but wut da heck, I'm always a glutton for attention, deserved or not.

well, Moxie was somewhat taken askance that I was sitting down at the end (having a wonderful chat with Leslie) and being so quiet. I certainly had to put that impression to rest, at once!

Besides, it had to be her birthday at some point, we just celebrated in an alternate universe. Plus, there really WAS a birthday at another table, so it worked out perfectly.

Note to self - you really need to lose some weight. Besides, it'll provide for more available load in the cherokee.

Back