For immediate distribution
McPeck Aviation
B-Kool Portable Cooling Systems

Adam McPeckBKoolAdam@gmail.com
Jordan McPeckBKoolJordan@gmail.com
Bob Stephens Bob@B-Kool.net

866-322-0922

June 9, 2021

McPeck Aviation is pleased to announce the acquisition of B-Kool Portable Cooling Systems.

B-Kool, the recognized industry leader in portable cooling solutions, is a perfect complement to McPeck Aviation products. With similar focus on quality products and unrivaled customer service, current and future B-Kool clients will receive the same prompt and courteous care before and after a purchase.

For information about purchasing a B-Kool portable cooling system, visit B-Kool.net, McPeck Aviation.com, or email Adam or Jordan.

b-kool.
I received mine two weeks ago and the pump was detached from bottom of kooler.
Sent them a email about my problem.

Upon unpacking the cooler I noticed the sump was loose in the ice chest. there where some blue glue markings on both bottom of ice chest and intake portion of pump.

There reply

Gary,
We had a builder that did not apply enough glue to the pump bases for a short time. If you have a hot glue gun disconnect the pump from the blue base and glue the blue base back down to the roughed up edge of the kooler.
Gorilla glue works well also. We have a prototype of a bump base that is screw mounted We will be upgrading to in the near future. It will be available separately and all of our previous B-Kools will be able to be upgraded with ease.
The system will work fine with the pump detached but it needs to be vertical to work properly.
-Adam

My reply

Thanks for the reply.
From what you are saying "b-kool" knowingly shipped me and others units with known defects.
I find that unacceptable.
I never signed on to be part of b-kool quality control department.
Adam I bought a 24volt unit last year from you. Had a good conversation about 12 volt vs 24 volt systems, you where very helpful.
You did not sound like a person who would ship out a defective product.
To say the least, I am so surprised that you shipped these units with known defects. And then tell me how to fix my new broken unit.

Gary

Let the buyer beware

Gary

I bought a B-Kool a number of years ago, and the pump was loose. Things like this happen in transit. Glued it down, been fine ever since.

Never had any problem with my b-kooler from last year.
My only issue is/was they where aware of a the glue issue and shipped out the bad ones.
I have since glued the pump back in place and will keep my fingers crossed.
And you are correct, ship happens.

Gary

b-kool.
I received mine two weeks ago and the pump was detached from bottom of kooler.
Sent them a email about my problem.

Gary,
We had a builder that did not apply enough glue to the pump bases for a short time.
. . .
From what you are saying "b-kool" knowingly
I find that unacceptable.
I never signed on to be part of b-kool quality control department.

It sounds like the employee was fired for shoddy work. He just put it in a nicer tone.

Seems to me like they said "we had a problem. Here are a remedy you can use." If that wasn't acceptable, then you should have asked for a new unit.

The honesty is refreshing. I like these people.

Same here. Bob told me what glue I should use. Not only that, but last year I had a problem with the cig lighter plug. Just needed one little part that I couldn’t find around here. He sent the entire wiring setup, connectors and a new plug along with directions. Great customer service keeps people coming back AND gets new customers.

Back