Aztec Farewell Dinner - KADS 1/11/13

sorry i missed it tonight guys. i waited at million air for ya ted, but time ticked by and I had to go... hope u had fun. lets try again soon

Really enjoyed see'in y'all. Nice to catch up. Sorry I'm not on this board a bit more. I do try. Safe trip home, Ted.

Best,

Dave

Had a great time last night! Thanks for setting up the reservations, Spike. Good to see old friends and meet new ones!

Had a great time seeing everyone! Thank you to Spike for making the reservations, and to Wayne for picking us up and dropping us off at the airport.

Allen, sorry we missed you. We went to Atlantic rather than Million Air. Hope you had a good trip yourself!

It was a good excuse for a get-together and glad you guys stopped by. Nice mix of old hands, new talent and out-of-town dignitaries. Glad the bird behaved for the entire trip.

It was a good excuse for a get-together and glad you guys stopped by. Nice mix of old hands, new talent and out-of-town dignitaries. Glad the bird behaved for the entire trip.

I flew the plane the way I had always flown it, and it flew the way it had always flown.

Nice when it works that way.

Back