AWM

creweite

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Creweite
I have been a long time user of Anywhere Map, but in recent months it has gone downhill. Now the web site is not available, nor is the forum. Is the end of the road for AWM? I hope not, the product has a lot to offer, but is now overtaken by later competitors.

Hey Creweite

I am also a lifetime user and AWM forum member. The site is up, or at least one page is which I can access that displays this message:

On Monday March 16th, 2015, at approximately 11am Central Daylight Time, Control Vision Corporation fell victim to website hackers. This mainly affected our webstore, but as all of the pages are linked together, it temporarily brought down the entire site.
We are diligently working to fully restore the site. We will be taking this opportunity to recreate portions of the website to better serve you in the future.
For now, online transactions have been completely suspended. If you need to place an order, please call us at 800-292-1160 or you may email any questions to sales@controlvision.com. Our standard hours of operation are 9 am to 5 pm, CDT and we are closed for the lunch hour from noon to 1 pm.
Any upcoming technical support concerns will be addressed on our blog found at anywheremap.wordpress.com. We will be announcing updates to web service here and on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/AnywhereMap.
Please be patient as we work to fully restore the web site. In the interim, there will be dead links—we are working to correct these as quickly as possible. Thank you for your continued support of Anywhere Map.

I am glad to say that the web site is once again up and running, so I assume the form will follow shortly.

Back