Avionics upgrade

Glen R

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Glen
Thought I'd share the avionics updates just done on my Bonanza. The GTN750 replaced a GNS530 a few months back. At that time we also upgraded to the GTX345 t-ponder and PS Engineering audio panel with BT. Works great. Just got the plane back Friday after having two G5's installed along with the GFC500 autopilot. The integration between all the Garmin stuff is seamless and the new digital autopilot flies rock solid. The vacuum system has been removed and now I just need to get used to the new buttonology. I added the optional electric trim and yaw damper to the GFC500 as the v-tails can sometimes wag a bit. This has definitely cured that problem. This should do it for a while. I hope....

Attachments

• Panel1.jpg
    Panel1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Panel2.jpg
    Panel2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 93
  • Panel3.jpg
    Panel3.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Panel4.jpg
    Panel4.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 95
Another man who flies North UP!

Did they hook the CGR-30P to the GTN?

Uhgg...I envy you. All I want is a nice plane and a sailboat to sail the world...is that too much to ask for?!

Great looking setup, enjoy! I'm holding out hope that Dynon will come to the earlier V35 series since I basically need a complete new panel.

You have a nice plane. I haven't seen the sailboat.

It is a nice plane indeed...but it's not a Bo ;)

The sailboat will have to wait...that couple on YouTube, "Sailing La Vagabonde" sure have this life thing figured out. Spending their golden years sailing the world instead of sitting in a cubicle - what a life.

I"m super jealous. Do you fly that plane for a living?

That is one of the nicest Bo panels I have seen. Stunning mate!

hey, anyone knows when I get the installation manual of S-TEC 55X autopilot?

Back