Attitude Flying DVD

Velocity173

Touchdown! Greaser!
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Velocity173
Just watched Attitude Flying with Dick Rutan. It's an excellent short DVD on spatial disorientation and task overload. Recommend it to anyone just starting out in their IFR training.

Just watched Attitude Flying with Dick Rutan. It's an excellent short DVD on spatial disorientation and task overload. Recommend it to anyone just starting out in their IFR training.

I have it too. It is excellent. I think I got mine from Amazon or Pilot Mall. There are two volumes I believe.

Where did you get the DVD?

Amazon. I remember I saw it at the Smithsonian a couple years ago and it was outrageously priced. You can get it now for only $15. It's pretty short but just the insight into SD and task overload is worth it. Like I said, excellent eye opener for the new student.

Didn't realize there was a volume 2. Just ordered Decision Making.

I actually have 2 attitude flying. One I bought as the set, and another I found that is autographed by him.

I picked up a used copy of the Attitude Flying DVD, just out of curiosity, for $14 off Amazon. Would be happy to send it on the PoA postal exchange rounds if anybody wants to see it when I'm done.

Troy,

I would like to jump on the POA postal exchange when you are done and will gladly forward it on to the next person in the queue.

Scott

Troy,

I would like to jump on the POA postal exchange when you are done and will gladly forward it on to the next person in the queue.

Scott

Scott, PM me your name and mailing address. Whoever wants it next can PM you.

Scott is done with the DVD and has sent it to Jaybird.... who wants it after him? PM him or me with your name and mailing address...

I got a PM with the new persons address but they havent posted here for the inheritor.

Its enroute to me now

Jaybird, I sent you a PM. :)
PM rec'd

Standby....the next inheritor hasn't posted yet for you to request the DVD. I PM'd them to do so. The ETA on arrival to me is tomorrow.

Not to be rude, but I if they don't post, I will have to skip over them and send to you for correctly playing the game.

MSPAViator - sorry I didn't play along the right way. I'll send you a PM. :)

It will be in the mail for MSP today, then should go to Saracelica. Next!

I picked up a used copy of the Attitude Flying DVD, just out of curiosity, for $14 off Amazon. Would be happy to send it on the PoA postal exchange rounds if anybody wants to see it when I'm done.

You have my gratitude sir.

In line, PM sent to MooneyPilot

Is this still going around? If so I'd like to get in line.

Is this still going around? If so I'd like to get in line.

Yup!! Send a PM to Banjo33 with your name and mailing address. If somebody wants it when you are done, they will post here and PM you. Rinse and repeat.

Is there a way to set up a swap/free (PayPal or check for shipping) section to the classifieds section? While I'm still very early in my training, I would be able to pay it forward as my library grows?

Is there a way to set up a swap/free (PayPal or check for shipping) section to the classifieds section? While I'm still very early in my training, I would be able to pay it forward as my library grows?

We usually just offer in a new thread, no reason that thread can't be in the classifieds, but I don't think we have enough of it to warrant a new section.

I put my name and address on the materials, and never send out anything I'd be upset about not getting back.

As far as postage, I just pay out of my pocket to send it to the first person (a $5 USPS Priority Mail envelope label via USPS.com isn't going to break the bank), and they pay it forward by sending it to the next person out of their pocket, etc. Eventually the last person pays to send it back to me. It's not a rental, it's a loan...

Keo, I think you have to contact cocolos. I'll send you a PM with my shipping info.

Sorry about the delay guys, but I can now confirm that the DVD is once again in transit to the next lucky pilot in line!

I've been too busy to actually watch it, so I recorded a copy of it instead. :(

IMAG0644.jpg

Received it today. Watched it with my husband (IR) and enjoyed it. 45 minutes was about the right length. Maybe I'll ask Santa for Part II.

Kurt - I'll PM you when I mail it out, probably Monday.

Received it today. Watched it with my husband (IR) and enjoyed it. 45 minutes was about the right length. Maybe I'll ask Santa for Part II.

Kurt - I'll PM you when I mail it out, probably Monday.

Awesome, thanks! I'll get it sent right out to the next person as soon as I view it.

Sent it out today Kurt. You should get it next Monday. :)

I received the DVD today.
Thanks. I'll watch tonight and ship out tomorrow.
tom

I don't get why someone doesn't just rip it and share it to the rest via torrent or something. Before people are like "but you are ripping off the creator, blah blah blah" if you guys are already sharing the same DVD then it's not compensating the creator any differently.

Back