Attempted 7500

"after he tried to break into the cockpit, using duct tape, pillows and blankets"

Oooooh-kaaay. I think someone has been watching the wrong MacGuyver episode.

Yeah, I'm not sure what school the English major who wrote that sentence attended.

If they used more than duct tape to secure him to the seat, they were being far too kind. Unless they were just trying to keep the duct tape off the seat frame. :)

I think we should make it known that if they have to scramble the F-15s or F-22s for your f-up on a commercial flight, you get to pay the bill for those flights, in addition to whatever other penalty gets applied.

They need a hatch on passenger planes so they can just jettison these nut bags, along with a free drinks policy for passengers who help throw these idiots through the hatch.

Crazy this flight landed right after us in Honolulu today and I actually saw those F22s! I was wondering what the hell they were doing.

Makes sense why our flight to Maui was a little late too...

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/...o-break-into-cockpit-of-honolulu-bound-flight

I wonder how intoxicated he was at LAX when they let him board the plane.

Other reports are indicating that he had already exited the security area via an emergency door, and the Chicago cops had brought him back inside... and... wait for it... wait...

Told him to go catch his flight.

LOL... because, yeah... that sounds like an excellent idea... guy is so intoxicated you just pulled his butt back inside from going through a security door to the ramp... so you should suggest he head on down the concourse and board a jet.

If true, super job there, CPD! Brilliant. LOL

"Does it move when it shouldn't? ->>> Duct tape it.
Is is stuck when it should move? ->>> Use WD-40 on it."

Hawaiian Air National Guard has F-22s?

Back