ATP Knowledge Test Practice Exam

Crispin

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Crispin
Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for practice knowledge tests for the ATP? Completing the Gleim book, but want to practice a computer based format before taking the test. Is there anything out there like the old "pilotexams" (used those for other tests)? That site doesn't have ATP practice tests but I wondered if there are any other sites/sources I might be missing.

Thanks!

i never found anything online for the ATP. I used the ASA CD for practice tests on my computer.

np, sorry i couldnt be more help. fwiw i found the ASA prep materials to be really helpful.

try www.prepware.com (part of ASA)
You can login using demo/demo and get any number of free 10-minute tests. These are a great way to cover lots of questions since the questions are randomized. (Try the test every day).

www.prepware.com also sells full blown tests online, which you might try once you've gotten more comfortable with the short quizzes.

http://www.exams4pilots.org/ has the ATP stuff for free. It also lets you choose to only answer questions without figures associated with them if you don't have the testing supplement, but you should be able to download the supplement as a PDF from the FAA web site (I got the commercial supplement last week).

I've been using the ASA Prepware, which is pretty good. I've heard nothing but rave reviews for the sheppardair program, though...YMMV. Either way, good luck!

exams4pilots.org doesn't have the full question bank.
aviationinterviews.com offers 600 questions from the ATP test but they only give you the question and answer without any of the other choices.
For Free, Not much online for the ATP.

Back