Atlanta POA meetup #3

cleared4theoption

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jeremy
So tentatively set Saturday July 28th at 12 noon at Spitfire Deli at KWDR.
Post here if you are coming.

As always, suggestions, comments appreciated.

It's on my calendar. I'll just be back Friday from a business week in Germany, and my son's using my plane to go to Destin. However, I understand it is possible to d-d-d-d-drive to an airport.

Hope to make it but can't be sure just yet.

I'm at the Flying Machine at LZU and the Nigerian jet is gone. I wonder who got it?

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

I'm going to try to make this one, which means I'll probably be replacing a transmission or something instead. ;)

Seems like we have 4 definates and 2 hopefuls. I am going to make the reservations in the next couple of days. Anyone else that might be able to make it let me know.

it depends on whether I the the kids white water rafting this weekend. Still, looking into things. If I'm in town then there will be two there.

Okay...I have sort of made the reservation. I called and got voice mail. Left them a message with my number and name.
Reservation is for 5-7 people at 12:00 Saturday under my name Jeremy Erwin.

Hope to see you all there!

Okay...I have sort of made the reservation. I called and got voice mail. Left them a message with my number and name.
Reservation is for 5-7 people at 12:00 Saturday under my name Jeremy Erwin.

Hope to see you all there!

Not much of a 'reservation' type of place. But at least gives them a heads-up so they know they'll at least have 5-7 people there that day. ;)

Not much of a 'reservation' type of place. But at least gives them a heads-up so they know they'll at least have 5-7 people there that day. ;)

Yeah I've only been there once. Pretty laid back atmosphere...but like you said...just to give them a "heads-up"

Last edited:
Heading to KSOP on Saturday for my father in laws birthday, the only good news is I get to fly with my son in the right seat for an hour and a half each way. :D

Well, as expected, something has come up and I have to cancel. At least I made it within 48hours of the scheduled event before having to cancel. Maybe next time I can make it all the way to the airport before I have to cancel attending one of these get-togethers.

I'm still in Germany as I write this. I'll try to be there, but better not promise.

Should be there with two others. Getting some approaches in before lunch.

Yup - A good time was had by all. Thanks, Jeremy, for setting it up. You da man! :rockon:

Paul and Kim, good to meet you. I, too, can't remember your safety pilot's name. :(
Jeremy, good to see you again.

Until next time... :)

My apologies for missing this.

The safety pilot was Malcolm O'Hara. It was great getting together. After lunch I got three more approaches in so I got my six. I'm tired!

Back