At last, cause of global warming determined!

he problem is that the beer fridges are mostly decades-old machines that began their second careers as beverage dispensers when Canadians upgraded to more energy-efficient models to store whatever Canadians eat besides doughnuts and poutine.
mmmmm poutine!!!

At last, Fox News reveals that it was actually bought out by The Onion in a secret deal that occurred sometime in the late '90's.

I always suspected it was so.

University of Alberta researcher Denise Young, who led the study, suggests that provincial authorities hold beer-fridge buy-backs or round-ups to eliminate the threat — methods that Americans use to get guns off the streets.

Just ban 'em & make it illegal. Really stopped crime here:no:....

"People need to understand the impact of their lifestyles," British environmental consultant Joanna Yarrow tells New Scientist magazine."

Coming from a Brit, this means little. They don't refrigerate their beer, anyway. Easy for her to say.

At last, Fox News reveals that it was actually bought out by The Onion in a secret deal that occurred sometime in the late '90's.

I always suspected it was so.

I think you have that backwards. NewCorp bought the Onion. There reason was that they needed to have at least one accurate news distribution channel.

Hmmm, I stumbled across this info - apparently the mainstream media is trying to keep it hidden.

Attachments

• piratesarecool4.jpeg
    piratesarecool4.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Blame Canada!!

Since when is having a beer fridge a "frivolous luxury?":dunno:

Make my carbon footprint a 16oz Molson Export! Here's to beer, cold ones, in the second fridge!! Hurrah!!!:cheers:

This is actually the reason I decided to Craigslist the old original fridge in my basement rather than ever plug it in. I better get it gone before it gets confiscated.

I have a 2nd (now 3rd) fridge, my 10 year old one from the old apartment.

Current count: 3 fridge/freezers, 2 washers, 2 dryers, 2 stoves, and a upright freezer. ..ummm... 5 vacuum cleaners/sweepers. :D (Just got a Roomba! And it broke.)

Blame Canada!!

Since when is having a beer fridge a "frivolous luxury?":dunno:

Make my carbon footprint a 16oz Molson Export! Here's to beer, cold ones, in the second fridge!! Hurrah!!!:cheers:

Sheila: Times have changed
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents
They just want to fart and curse!
Sharon: Should we blame the government?
Liane: Or blame society?
Dads: Or should we blame the images on TV?
Sheila: No, blame Canada
Everyone: Blame Canada
Sheila: With all their beady little eyes
And flapping heads so full of lies
Blame Canada
Sheila: We need to form a full assault
Everyone: It's Canada's fault!
Sharon: Don't blame me
For my son Stan
He saw the damn cartoon
And now he's off to join the Klan!
Liane: And my boy Eric once
Had my picture on his shelf
But now when I see him he tells me to BLEEP myself!
Sheila: Well, blame Canada
Sheila: It seems that everything's gone wrong
Since Canada came along
Blame Canada
Copy Guy: They're not even a real country anyway
Ms. McCormick: My son could've been a doctor or a lawyer rich and true,
Instead he burned up like a piggy on the barbecue
Everyone: Should we blame the matches?
Should we blame the fire?
Or the doctors who allowed him to expire?
Sheila: heck no!
Blame Canada
Sheila: With all their hockey hullabaloo
Liane: And that ***** Anne Murray too
Shame on Canada
For...
The smut we must stop
The trash we must bash
The Laughter and fun
Must all be undone
We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before somebody thinks of blaming uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!!

South Park once again revealed the truth.

Current count: 3 fridge/freezers, 2 washers, 2 dryers, 2 stoves, and a upright freezer. ..ummm... 5 vacuum cleaners/sweepers.
Kitchen fridge, garage fridge, garage chest freezer, back porch fridge, office fridge, hangar fridge, condo fridge. Plus the one in the camper, but that one doesn't count.

Does that make me cooler than you? :dunno:

Environmental science isn't as simple as Fox makes it out to be. While there is no question that the beer fridge has an impactful carbon footprint, they completely ignore it's importance as a strategically distributed stockpile of water credits. The Canadians use the water credits to sequester all the water from the melting glaciers.

Pass me Labatt's, would you? I need to do something about the sea level...

Regards,
Joe

Back