As Nick would say - PENIS!!!!!

Teller1900

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
I am a dad!
We had the 20 week ultrasound today; it's officially a boy! Doctor says everything looks great, and mom is feeling good. So now we wait.

Attachments

• It's a boy!.jpg
    It's a boy!.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 43
  • Myles Teller face profile.jpg
    Myles Teller face profile.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 36
Congratulations!!!

Nothing more exciting than the miracle of a little one.

Your life is going to change in so many ways in about 19 weeks. Enjoy! It's worth every bit of it.

Awesome. Congrats! Trust me - your life is about to be turned upside down (but in a good way).

Thank you very much, everyone! If you all have any suggestions for airplane related baby stuff or room decor (other than what's on Future Flyers Club), my wife said I get to decorate the boy's room.

Still going with Miles?
Yes indeed. Though I think we are (she is) leaning toward the "Y" spelling.

Your life is going to change in so many ways in about 19 weeks. Enjoy! It's worth every bit of it.
Awesome. Congrats! Trust me - your life is about to be turned upside down (but in a good way).
Thanks guys. I'm sure we're both underestimating the changes to come in about 19 weeks, but we're quite eager to learn!

Congrats!!!! behold the mighty penis.
:rofl: Yes indeed!

Congrats! Time for pre-natal flight lessons
I'm thinking so. But my wife seems to think otherwise!

Thank you very much, everyone! If you all have any suggestions for airplane related baby stuff or room decor (other than what's on Future Flyers Club), my wife said I get to decorate the boy's room.

My sister-in-law made some cool sheets for the crib and matching curtains out of fabric that has airplanes on it that ironically look a lot like RV's. :D I'll see if I can get some pics for you.

I also think we got one example of every 'onesie' or baby outfit that is currently made that has airplanes on it. I was surprised at how much airplane stuff there is for babies. I bet when the 'Airplanes' Pixar movie comes out next year there will be a bunch of swag to be had.

There is a "y" spelling of Miles?

Are you going to say "here comes the airplane into the hangar" when you feed him?

Kimberly

There is a "y" spelling of Miles?

Are you going to say "here comes the airplane into the hangar" when you feed him?

Kimberly

Yup. Myles.

And definitely yes! Especially because they make airplane shaped spoons!

Airplane_spoon.1.jpg

Congrats Matt. Kids make it a family (unless you get a dog!). Or get a dog. Let them grow up together.

Congrats Matt. Kids make it a family (unless you get a dog!). Or get a dog. Let them grow up together.

An excellent idea. Should we ever have kids, they will be raised around pets.

Congrats, Matt!

Back